Official Gus on Twitter

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Flanagun on the move? Yeah baby
While I am certainly not against moving on Flanno and freeing up some money, that is not enough. We need someone that can be an experienced organising HB and let Burto loose with his running game. A young player with potential will not be successful and It will be a backward step. So who do you see as available and within our budget?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun on the move? Yeah baby
I am not sure why you seem to think he would automatically follow his dad even though he is contracted here next year and on 500k a year.... In any case, if we did let him go, we would be stuck without a halfback, with no viable replacement on the market. In short, your hatred for Flano is impeding your cognitive function

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
While I am certainly not against moving on Flanno and freeing up some money, that is not enough. We need someone that can be an experienced organising HB and let Burto loose with his running game. A young player with potential will not be successful and It will be a backward step. So who do you see as available and within our budget?
West's Jock Madden is a young gun going places, he had a great game vs Dogs in first round & backed it up with another big game last week vs Broncos.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I read that like Skelton will get a game vs the Wahs!

Prob a good game to blood him in cos Wahs are shit

Other games are Eels, Manly and Sharks (not in that order) but much tougher games to debut
It's possible, although if we get up over the Cowboys it might be hard to change a winning team.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There must be some photos somewhere circulating that is fucking Flanno up.. Surley between the Dogs, Tigers, Warriors, Titans and Knights there is a head coaching job for a premiership winning coach that the players supposedly loved...?? He has got to be ahead of Obrien, Holbrook, and Benji Marshall....
Maybe it’s being a drug and salary cheat

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
West's Jock Madden is a young gun going places, he had a great game vs Dogs in first round & backed it up with another big game last week vs Broncos.
Yeah ... has had a very up and down season.

Not sure if injury has hampered him.

Killed us in the first round as you say, and was very ordinary against us in reserves a few weeks later.

Has talent for sure.

Dose not help playing for The Tigers i guess.