Mitchell Moses

Malla

Reaction score
Yes.. Moses has a great short kicking game, his kicks generally hit the mark which leads to tries.
Anything else for me cobba?
Nice. How about when you throw the last pass to a player that still has to make 3 tackle breaks into a line break beat the fullback then score?

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nice. How about when you throw the last pass to a player that still has to make 3 tackle breaks into a line break beat the fullback then score?
Ummm not too sure about that one

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we wouldnt make these decisions to sign a player probably on huge money before the new coach comes in next season , fake news
Ok so we are signing Arthur and Moses as a package deal....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brady. I usually respect most you say. But you got moses love goggles on. He is not, waz not and never will be the type os person to step up in the big game when he is needed too.
There are better halves than Moses (but not many) but he's still a quality half in a market where there aren't any halves. I'm just playing devils advocate. Moses gets 1m on the open market, he's a quality player. Unless you're at the Panthers you ain't winning a competition in the current climate (which pains me to say because they're the only team I don't want to win the comp).

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are better halves than Moses (but not many) but he's still a quality half in a market where there aren't any halves. I'm just playing devils advocate. Moses gets 1m on the open market, he's a quality player. Unless you're at the Panthers you ain't winning a competition in the current climate (which pains me to say because they're the only team I don't want to win the comp).
Same here, although I think only an I'll timed covid disaster can stop them this year unfortunately

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses is a former origin player because he failed at that level and isn't good enough
Failed at the level he played one game and played well enough. Hardly call it a failure .

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Monkey see monkey do, in this case also monkey hear/read monkey do !
I don't understand the barrage of hatred towards Moses, I remember his uncle former Balmain hooker and great Benny Elias copping the same treatment...Envy is a bitch
Cleary is by far the leading halfback in the game but we have seen how ineffective he was in SOO when his forwards were dominated, other top halves including Moses are on equal terms, they have the odd bad day.
It's ridiculous, when we favor someone we always blame others for his failures, but if we hate someone we always look for a reason to hate that someone !!!

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Surely this rumour has been done to death!! How many times is it going to be started again?