Mitchell Moses

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wow attacking now are we. You never stated that. If you read your post it is easily assumed you mean Mitch Moses signing with the dogs from 2024 can't get to the media.
It’s clearly stated in my post. Stay in school bro

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na media are on here, I've been messaged by a journalist numerous times and they quoted me when I called Des a scum bag hahaha.
If the media are looking for ideas . . . Please don't let them rule out suicide

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’re out of your depth here man, seriously. He’s an elite half, no question about it. Look at his stats for this year alone. Leading the comp for try assists. You wanna keep treading water with Flanagan and Wakeham as halfback options?
Wakeham is gone at seasons end and we'd swap Flanno for a pie and coke. They aren't the answer and nor is moses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Which journalist?
For the life of me I can't remember who it was, I'll check my messages and see if it's still there later. This was after the Souths game years back and i said I knew who threw bottles onto the field and they were asking me for their identity haha.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d love to see moses here ahead of Flanagan and outside Munster would be the best half on the market in next season or so.

Though I can’t see it. Surely eels or tigers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not doubting your info, but I can't see it happening. Surely he stays at Parra. They can't lose Papali'i and Mahoney and not keep Moses.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You have to bet ur account on this otherwise mods surely have to perm ban. Cant say this and it not be true, also adding ‘official’:grimacing: