Mitchell Moses

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Happy to eat my words if becomes true though. I rate Moses as much as I don't like him.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? Do your homework. He’s barely missed a game in 5 years.
Reynolds has a proven track record, Moses couldn't even put the ball down when he was over the try line against us

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With my sources name attached you idiot
Wow attacking now are we. You never stated that. If you read your post it is easily assumed you mean Mitch Moses signing with the dogs from 2024 can't get to the media.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If it gets to the media?. This is the biggest joke in history. You've literally just posted it on a public forum..... Yeah let's not let it get to the media lads.
Na media are on here, I've been messaged by a journalist numerous times and they quoted me when I called Des a scum bag hahaha.

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reynolds has a proven track record, Moses couldn't even put the ball down when he was over the try line against us
You’re out of your depth here man, seriously. He’s an elite half, no question about it. Look at his stats for this year alone. Leading the comp for try assists. You wanna keep treading water with Flanagan and Wakeham as halfback options?