Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Malla

Reaction score
Could be part of the strategy which will ensure Kikau transition seamlessly into our club and we keep Burton long term

Ciraldo has worked under Gus before which is another bonus
Yeah as long as we keep Burton I couldn’t give a fuck who the coach is
I mean let’s be honest here when we signed Baz the club was a mess. Now there’s a bit more substance in our junior development as well as seeing more players first grade ready from reserve grade, and our cap is in better shape for next year and beyond.
Ciraldo fits the Fitzgibbon mould.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's wrong with Mick Potter, Bulldog to the bone, no need for Penrith coaches

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about this, Ciraldo could be the next great coach or he could be another panther reject like Baz.
As a Bulldogs fan I'll support him 100% until he fails, hopefully Potter stays on as an assistant and he surrounds himself with other experienced successful coaches.
Keep our attack flowing and fix the defence and fitness.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah nah any excitement I had for next season will be gone if we sign him.

I hope I’m wrong but I can’t sit through another 3+ years of garbage.

In saying that, I doubt he’s actually signed with us. Probably more of Gus’ mind games.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After actually reading the article, this is most definitely more of Gus’ mind games.

The media are getting played again.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Daily Telegraphy: Powerhouse Giant Winger Jayden Okunbor has agreed-to-terms to resign with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for a further three years till the end of 2026, along with Villiame Kikau and Reed Mahoney who come off-contract.

Danny Weidler

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about this, Ciraldo could be the next great coach or he could be another panther reject like Baz.
As a Bulldogs fan I'll support him 100% until he fails, hopefully Potter stays on as an assistant and he surrounds himself with other experienced successful coaches.
Keep our attack flowing and fix the defence and fitness.
I’m not sold on Ciraldo. I think we need a proven coach. However if this story does have legs then the assistant coaches are so critical to get the right mix.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's put it this way, the previous board (ie the Andersons) fucked things even more from their previous board (Dib & Hasler) and Gus has moved on a lot of the previous mistakes and made some great moves, e.g. kikau, mahoney, kiraz, king, etc

I think John Khoury and Gus deserve some faith in the job they're doing at the moment. Let them select and let it play out

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ciraldo is a gamble no doubt. Doesn't have the runs on the board as a head coach. The first question you need to ask is which coach is more likely to keep our key players happy?, Burton , Kikau Mahoney etc. Simple answer Ciraldo. Would love Potter to stay on in some capacity.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah as long as we keep Burton I couldn’t give a fuck who the coach is
I mean let’s be honest here when we signed Baz the club was a mess. Now there’s a bit more substance in our junior development as well as seeing more players first grade ready from reserve grade, and our cap is in better shape for next year and beyond.
Ciraldo fits the Fitzgibbon mould.
Yeah exactly bro…Gus has set the dinner table for the next coach

Curash

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Me too but we just have to trust Gus as much as we can, even though we can't believe anything he says lol
If Gus does sign Ciraldo, than this is the only reason
images.jpeg-40.jpg

It's bad news if Gus ends up pulling the strings from the head coach

I'm actually packing shit because Gus couldn't get along with Hook, so there is no chance he could get along with Flanagan

It wouldn't surprise me now if It's Ciraldo or Fittler so Gus could play the marionette

God help us

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Gus does sign Ciraldo, than this is the only reason
View attachment 57322

It's bad news if Gus ends up pulling the strings from the head coach

I'm actually packing shit because Gus couldn't get along with Hook, so there is no chance he could get along with Flanagan

It wouldn't surprise me now if It's Ciraldo or Fittler so Gus could play the marionette

God help us
If it is CC, then I'm sure he is happy with Gus over his shoulder, which more than likely happened at Penrith.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not another stab in the dark.