Opinion How bad a coach is fitler

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke may be worse than Baz, had a much better side on paper vs QLD and managed to get smoked. Dropped the best winger in the game, didnt even tell his side good morals in sticking up for your mate if a fight starts, its one in all in. Keep this bloke extremely far away from our club, hes a disaster

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Penrith flavour has worn thin,
Piss scrotum face Alexander off first. To much say, even at Panthers his shit son in Flegg who is a hopless benchy they are too scared to punt.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, its great to be alive this bright and Queensland sunny Thursday morning! Freddy shoud definetly stay as the NSW coach and not bother with coaching a silly club side. Give him a 10 year NSW contract..:grinning:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard a commentator yest morn saying when qld play at suncorp the fans add extra 10 points to the team, and he was absolutley right, qld won by 10

There is something about qld, when they put a qld jersey on they step up and play out of there skins.

They hardly do dumb mistakes like nsw do

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fittler has always seemed like an airhead to me. Maybe a small step up from Laurie "the team that scores the most points will win" Daley. But not a big step. I'll be really fucking sad if he gets anywhere near our coaches office.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good morning everyone, its great to be alive this bright and Queensland sunny Thursday morning! Freddy shoud definetly stay as the NSW coach and not bother with coaching a silly club side. Give him a 10 year NSW contract..:grinning:
Bright and sunny up here in Cairns today. About to go back to the cold and wet, but will be up here again in ten days time . By then SOO will be a memory for NSW, and a hangover for the rest.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the biggest difference between NSW and QLD is that they do not lose the series they are expected to win but NSW sure knows how to sh*t the bed --> losing 3-0 in 1995 to a QLD team that could not pick any Super League players, having 2 games in Sydney in 1998 but losing the opening game even though we outscored QLD 5 tries to 4 but the 8th Immoral could only kick one conversion, in 2001 and after the dominant 2000 series not recognising what Bennett had in mind selecting Buttigieg to partner Webcke at prop with Civoniceva in the second row (good one, Junior), 2006 with that wayward Hodgson pass, 2020 with Gallen's proclamation that it was the worst ever QLD team, this year etc.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is he going to tell his players to stick up to their mate when he is not showing loyalty in selecting the team? Lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I heard a commentator yest morn saying when qld play at suncorp the fans add extra 10 points to the team, and he was absolutley right, qld won by 10

There is something about qld, when they put a qld jersey on they step up and play out of there skins.

They hardly do dumb mistakes like nsw do
Different selection criteria and policies with both coach and players.

The interest is sky high in Qld for SOO and With NSW no where near as much...it means a lot more up here.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a laugh reading the news this morning with sports writers and commentators having a crack at Andrew Johns for venting after the game last night. Because he said something like "now we have to listen this bullshit for the next 12 months.." he is copping flack by some saying is petulent or unprofessional as a television commentator..

He is passionate and gets origin, the flops having a crack at him have no idea.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Penrith flavour has worn thin,
Piss scrotum face Alexander off first. To much say, even at Panthers his shit son in Flegg who is a hopless benchy they are too scared to punt.
Spot on. I'd love to see the stat for how many touches Cleary, Yeo and Luai had. They stifled the attack and didn't spread the ball. They kept it in the middle 3rd most of the time. It worked to some extent, but failed in the end. We only scored tries from a grubber behind the line and a good little play by Api and Jsaf on their line.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t buy into the QLD want it more rubbish. All everyone was talking about was this game that I know. From people at work to friends outside of work. I don’t know anyone that wasn’t pumped for this. Everyone wanted to smash them. There performance wasn’t flawless either, made many mistakes in first half we just didn’t capitalise again. All talk about Munster out yeah fair enough. Yet we still had Turbo and Latrell out. Those two fit and firing, game over.