Opinion Feeling Freddy to be dogs coach after origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Freddy will actually coach us is a bigger space cadet than Freddy is.
Here is how I am assuming it will unfold...:tonguewink:
* 1st...It's a priority to get our roster in order it starts with clearing all the dead wood !!!
Burton should/will be on a long term contract he is our new Turvey / Baa !
Hastings a game controlling halfback, some might disagree.
A prop/leader that goes only one way forward, if Thompson stays then a big go forward prop for the bench and a good running young backrower.
A quality Centre, I am afraid we are thin in maturity and quality in this department.
* 2nd...Approach none other than Ciraldo but not before making our club so attractive for him or any other good coach they simply can't say no to the job !
* 3rd...Build a new coaching / support team around the coach.
If we achieve all the above TK can't just simply live happily ever after, this is where the hard work begins
To make Winning an easy habit.
Is that asking for too much ?:-)

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is how I am assuming it will unfold...:tonguewink:
* 1st...It's a priority to get our roster in order it starts with clearing all the dead wood !!!
Burton should/will be on a long term contract he is our new Turvey / Baa !
Hastings a game controlling halfback, some might disagree.
A prop/leader that goes only one way forward, if Thompson stays then a big go forward prop for the bench and a good running young backrower.
A quality Centre, I am afraid we are thin in maturity and quality in this department.
* 2nd...Approach none other than Ciraldo but not before making our club so attractive for him or any other good coach they simply can't say no to the job !
* 3rd...Build a new coaching / support team around the coach.
If we achieve all the above TK can't just simply live happily ever after, this is where the hard work begins
To make Winning an easy habit.
Is that asking for too much ?:-)
Yes you are correct...we are very light on in the centres....we cannot rely on Alomati as he is not ready. If Brady Burns and Schoup are our best centres in the club than we are in trouble...don't undersestmate the importance ofa quality centre

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did you hear Freddy after half time when walking down the tunnel talking to Peptide tits Gallen? He doesn’t have shit all answers or the vision of Andrew Johns, Thurston or a Cam Smith. This whole no meat crap has dumbed him down.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without upsetting any of you. It could end up like this, NSW win the series, he says after the game, this is my last year of coaching the State Side, he needs a new challenge and unfinished business is to coach full time and hopefully win a NRL Premiership. Plus Gus hasn’t stopped trying to woo me to Belmore so we can have a crack at it together.

Timing on this sort of scenario fits like a jigsaw piece. Personally I think whatever works with getting us back as premiership contenders - is a win win for all of us. Sure there are some haters out there, but if he was to coach and turn the tables on our winning mentality - the haters will start to forget what they hated him for.
lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no to Freddy/ **** exposed again just like at the chooks/ his team and blood. No cap. Spoon….

Pass!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he is appointed God help us all!

That 2nd half from the Blues was honestly a Warriors style performance and that is with the best players in the state.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This useless ct shouldn’t be trusted to coach under 7’s Milton Rangers.

Single handed destroyed 2 series and if not for Latrell, Teddy and Tommy probably 3.
Daley cops a lot of shit, but he coached against the greatest ever team in Smith Slater Thurston Cronk Inglis. This bloke walked in when they hung them up.

Now, enough of this rubbish conversation about this myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.