Schoupp Out

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as Okunbor doesn’t play I’m happy. I don’t think Casey’s a good idea either

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Toia played centre on the weekend, he was pretty quiet.
Nearly everytime I've seen him fb or wing he's been above average, sometimes exceptional.
Played centre coming back from injury for the past 2 weeks to accommodate other shit fucks and has been average in a below average couple if team performances.

He's alot better fb and winger. Got pretty nice footy instincts. Some describe it as the type of player the ball bounces for, but its just nice awareness and anticipation. Its a sign of a nice footballer

Attachments

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be enormous pressure on clubs (especially the top sides) to stop reporting cases?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t mind the fox at left centre. Get him some early ball. We will need at least 30 to beat Soufs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no he was trash bro. Overplayed his hand, dropped a sitter at a crucial time. Started most of our sets on the back foot. Please no
It's no coincidence we won't games when Dufty was dropped... It makes me furious that Dufty, Lueme and Okunbur are our back 3 in NSW cup... None of them should be at the club and it's wasting positions we could actually be developing in.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we are allowed to add to squad named on Tuesday due to a player being forced out with Covid? Or are the only options allowed to come in from that list?

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
Science says get vaxxed.. this wouldnt of happened
No, you need to stay updated with the latest news from the so called experts mate.
We need to take the 3rd, 4th and 5th jab to stop the spreed.