Mole:- Flanagan Jr & Sr reject immediate move

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone should ask Kyle when his dad is coming to coach us :D

Classic Tony Adams making shit up though.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
FMD… this could have been it if true. Flanagan Jr gets offered a huge UK deal for an immediate move but both Jr & Peptide Sr rejected it to stay put!

Mole just tweeted it
Where there is smoke there is fire.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flange Snr will get a gig somewhere, I am suprised he hasnt already got one...

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kyle could shoot himself in the foot. Next year could be his last in the NRL/NSW Cup and may find no club in England would want him after that because I'd say next year he will be on the scrap heap anyway.

Should take what ever he can get now to extend his career or he'll be ringing Michael Lichaa for a concreting job.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you ever wondered why it hasn't happened yet ?
Yes, I entertained the idea that he was still a chance with us especially after Maguire and Brown also became extinct. I get that Ciraldo was the flavour of the month blah blah, but 3 clubs need a coach and the talent pool is very very shallow with Flannagan the best of whats there.. The Freddy rubbish makes no sence and will end Gould if it ever actually happened.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck, I feel bad reading 'got you' @nrlbulldogs. He must've assumed fans were worried he was leaving...

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like that Flanno is backing himself to do well with us. While I don’t think he’s the long term answer at 7 he’s improved this year