JAC micd up

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just a snippet. But has rhe best bit "Burto they wont go through us" looool they did exactly that, twice. Loool classic. Im not gonna bother watching the full one cause i assume its all "brah" "lets go/trot" "sirr" and other yelling.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good segment. He's a natural leader.

Loved the fact he would make an effort to sprint across the field during a stoppage to give the boys feedback or try motivate them.
Surely he takes the reigns when Jackson is put down. Does more for the boys in a 1 min segment on Insta then our current captain a whole game

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could tell Casey was trying his best out there, Gave 100% but ultimately played crap and copped a head knock. Like to see him get another opportunity though.
The occasion definitely got the better of him and it was an absolute bludger of a day to debut. Worse conditions than most 100 gamers have experienced.

Last edited:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great if the other leaders in the team could also be heard screaming and firing the boys up. You don’t have to be captain to be a leader

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worth every bit of that 550k... Still cant believe he isnt playing origin.. Dead set morons.
Yep should never of been dropped qld would never of dropped him they get it

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Graham sledging him gold, id be the same if a winger was telling me how to tackle

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I felt a little bad when Casey was apologising to Josh
to josh’s credit he played the senior player leadership role and gave advice and reassurance, was nice to see and hopefully the memory will stick with casey every time he reflects back on his one and only ever nrl appearance

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great if the other leaders in the team could also be heard screaming and firing the boys up. You don’t have to be captain to be a leader
i don’t even think there are any other leaders in the team

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would make JAC captain once Jackson’s time is up? I can’t really see anyone else in our team with any spark of leadership.
knock know who is there, obviously no one, thats not leadership, thats just a winger talking. As james graham said and i agree, who the fuck listens to a winger that doesn't tackle. Wont happen, stay on your fukn wing and make some tackles yourself.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Graham sledging him gold, id be the same if a winger was telling me how to tackle
Was hilarious, I miss Graham and the way he kept some players in line on the field.