Official Gus on Twitter

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why doesnt someone with twit access ask gus why when we have some $$ and a spot in the 30 open why we haven’t signed someone off contract or on the outer like nathan brown/jorge tufua/hamlin uele/ royce hunt/ josh kerr etc.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Tweet that to Gus
I am already banned from twitter for fanboying BabylonBee :hearteyes:
Yeah classic resigning is pretty shit. Not that I buy jerseys anymore. Had enough tbh, but did want the indigenous one this year as it's mad.
So many dogs fans I know have metric fuck-tonnes of CCC gear because the range was fully sick merch and most have almost no classic gear
Lol..At least it’s redeeming features is it’s Aussie owned and made..
You think yanks would be happy to go back to IBM because they founded it..?

I'm not sure who is responsible for style of merchandise which is mostly shit with the occasional gold struck seemingly by accident, I can accept that.
What I can't accept is when they continuously add home and away uniforms and jerseys with blue hue's that are anything but royal.
Fine mix it up with other special jersey designs and fan gear, but keep the traditional royal blue for home and away.
In the last few years the quality of jerseys has decreased at the same rate as our performance. There we're a few uniform designs recently where the blue colours were different hue's from jersey to shorts or sox. Complete amateur hour stuff.

In 2008 when we signed with xblades and jerseys were being ripped straight off our players backs I thought it was a bad omen. When I finally relented and bought one they felt as cheap as they looked.
I had the same feeling last year when we ran out in outfits that had mismatched blues.

In the NFL and NBA, team wear quality, branding and styles are considered to be a factor that may influence retention, recruitment and player/team investment.
Let alone the perception from fans and sponsors.

I can 100% guarantee there will be dogs players not happy wearing best and less quality shit.
Pretty sure Tank and Kasiano took it upon themselves to design several bulldogs caps because they didnt want to wear the hat equivalent of an 80's stackhat.

Excerpt; When an athlete dresses for success, chances are that he or she will believe in the outcome and react accordingly. As the old saying goes, sports are about 80 percent mental and 20 percent physical. A uniform can impact performance in several ways.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm surprised Gus would give that out publicly

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I've heard of this bloke, but you could be right going by his bio. Do wingers in rah rah play edge backrow in league? Because iirc Gus said he's an edge forward and possibly centre?

If it is him, Gus better get Rabs back for a special call. That surname would be up there for the hardest he'd have attempted pronouncing!
Not sure but looking at his highlights he looks more like a bulky centre/backrower than a winger.

haha I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that includes Sutton then there's 3 players we don't know about that have signed deals, 4 if we haven't actually signed Sutton (please). The rugby bloke takes one spot I assume the others are internal extensions.
I‘m not up to speed regarding Sutton.
Has the club made any official comments about him joining us.