Official Gus on Twitter

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus just replied to a tweet that we’ve signed a Rugby Player who toured our facilities just recently…
Could have played rugby for anyone at one point and had been walking down edison lane with his dog and need to take a shit!
Very general comment

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hardly exciting news that a rugby union player has signed. That is the most boring game around. The sport is dead in Australia.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish people would just leave Gus alone and stop asking dumb questions you already know he's not gonna answer.
He enjoys the banter mate…
I doubt he sleeps, he’s tweeting at 2 sometimes 3am the bloke

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to take a punt that it's Mark Nawaqanitawase.

Big, tall winger. Played Rugby League as a young kid and hails from Burwood so he's local to the Bulldogs.

6'4" and 100kgs.
First I've heard of this bloke, but you could be right going by his bio. Do wingers in rah rah play edge backrow in league? Because iirc Gus said he's an edge forward and possibly centre?

If it is him, Gus better get Rabs back for a special call. That surname would be up there for the hardest he'd have attempted pronouncing!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where is the vomit emoji?

We are the biggest club in Sydney we should act like it says Gould.

What part of being the biggest club in Sydney aligns with equipping our players and fans in the paraphernalia equivalent of Franklin's.
Tweet that to Gus

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah classic resigning is pretty shit. Not that I buy jerseys anymore. Had enough tbh, but did want the indigenous one this year as it's mad.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is the vomit emoji?

We are the biggest club in Sydney we should act like it says Gould.

What part of being the biggest club in Sydney aligns with equipping our players and fans in the paraphernalia equivalent of Franklin's.
Lol..

At least it’s redeeming features is it’s Aussie owned and made..

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He enjoys the banter mate…
I doubt he sleeps, he’s tweeting at 2 sometimes 3am the bloke
He is always online then. I do arvo shift and I’m awake till early hours of mornings and Gus is on Twitter