News Bulldogs still eyeing top 8 finish

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you guys know why the dogs won’t make the 8,if the teams above them win few games just makes it alot harder, example is knights and manly winning recently
Knights ain't doing shit mate

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Believers..give yourselves an uppercut.
Always, things can get frustrating and being stubborn can be the worst thing you can do.
They can instruct the public or comp but if you know you have been had you can back yourself.
There's nothing stopping this team having a strong run to September.
I still believe they can score three tries in six minutes.
Sink the link, destress.
Sorry for the bullshit bestowed on thy .

Last edited:

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the bye this weekend coming and then 8 more rounds to the end of the season. If we win ALL those games we'll be on 26 points and that should be more than enough to make the 8.

Last year the Titans scraped into the 8 on for and against with a total of 22 points and going back to 2019, I didn't worry about 2020 as the season was stopped and rounds were lost, the Sharks made the 8 and were on 24 points.

So if we were to lose one or 2 at the very least, we are still a chance of scraping back into the 8.

We'll be fresh after the bye and meet Souths in a fortnight who have to play Newcastle next week so we have a big chance of an upset in that game.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have the bye this weekend coming and then 8 more rounds to the end of the season. If we win ALL those games we'll be on 26 points and that should be more than enough to make the 8.

Last year the Titans scraped into the 8 on for and against with a total of 22 points and going back to 2019, I didn't worry about 2020 as the season was stopped and rounds were lost, the Sharks made the 8 and were on 24 points.

So if we were to lose one or 2 at the very least, we are still a chance of scraping back into the 8.

We'll be fresh after the bye and meet Souths in a fortnight who have to play Newcastle next week so we have a big chance of an upset in that game.
My prediction if we maintain our form and continue improving:
Souths W
Titans W
Knights W
Cowboys L
Warriors W
Eels W
Sharks L
Manly W

= 22 points

Top 8 is a stretch if I’ve ever seen if we beat Cronulla I would’ve backed it but I don’t feel we can go head to head and go 4/5 against the likes of cowboys, cronulla, manly, south’s and eels. 24 points meaning we can only drop one more with teams above us dropping a few games is the only way we get top 8.

Next 3 games defines and will provide insight on the rest of our season. Questions arise regarding our attack, we have the strike undoubtedly and we’re an improved side however a lot has to fall our way to make the 8. Time will tell.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think we will only win 1 of our last 5 games tbh

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our lack of first grade depth especially in the backs was exposed against the sharks and is why I think we will win just 4 of our last 8 games. Reserve graders like morrin docker clay and kiraz have come in and done a great job for us. But if we stack our team with too many reserve graders and fringe reserve graders including the likes of Casey Stimson, Waddell, patolo doorey we will struggle with the big sides no matter how well they play.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Realistically finish 10th and if we beat the Warriors then happy days

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And maybe we can use this as inspiration 9BE705B4-00EB-4E8D-9229-E7E845C3899D.jpeg

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We will not beat Souths!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A slow wet game suited Latrell if we put points on early keep Latrell pinned we could fuckin smash souths
Cody Walker, Graham, Johnston will eat us alive out on the left edge especially if we are playing duds like Casey, Okunbor, Burns at wing. Need Allen back desperately. Wing is a huge problem for us, if only cotric wasn’t so overpaid here :confused:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cody Walker, Graham, Johnston will eat us alive out on the left edge especially if we are playing duds like Casey, Okunbor, Burns at wing. Need Allen back desperately. Wing is a huge problem for us, if only cotric wasn’t so overpaid here :confused:
They looked good against chooks but they have been hot and cold, yeh Chotrich a mystery we will never know, we need another Kiraz but Allan will do.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is that the Knights game? We can beat them maybe Warriors and a chance again against Parra and no more id say.
Nope will only beat Warriors in our final 5 games.

Final 6 has Newcastle in it. If Knights are full strength in Newcastle, they will beat us if TPJ and Thompson are out injured.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be successful we desperately need at least one "no nonsense" prop forward. Apart from Vaughn (which we havnt re-signed?) we dont have one.
We have a lot of backrowers filling in for a prop. King is going OK as a fill in but is basically another back rower.
Thompson, TPJ, Waddell, Jackson, are all back rowers. Patolo and Seumanafagai have not made the step up.
Time to bite the bullet.