Pope Francis resigning?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the answer @Kelpie03 ..yeah we found out it was all speculation..

The last part of your answer was way out there..lol!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah. I've been pretty firm that the church can do whatever it wants. They don't need to change their beliefs for others.

But telling others that their beliefs are wrong is insulting. Especially considering we leave in a secular society. Forcing one belief is left to overly religious countries.
So you're saying that telling people that what they are doing is wrong is insulting. so if you have kids you cant tell them that taking ilicit drugs is wrong.
Mate, athiests and non believers are very stupid if they even listen to what the Catholic Church says. I wouldn't be insulted if someone or some institution told me that I shouldn't go to Church.
With the very few real Christians in Politics, the Catholic Church or any other Christian Church have little influence in framing Government policies.
Is it possible that those who complain about the Catholic Church teaches know or feel deep down that the Church might be right, because if the Church approved of their actions or (lifestile), they would be less worried about the terrible place HELL

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you're saying that telling people that what they are doing is wrong is insulting. so if you have kids you cant tell them that taking ilicit drugs is wrong.
Mate, athiests and non believers are very stupid if they even listen to what the Catholic Church says. I wouldn't be insulted if someone or some institution told me that I shouldn't go to Church.
With the very few real Christians in Politics, the Catholic Church or any other Christian Church have little influence in framing Government policies.
Is it possible that those who complain about the Catholic Church teaches know or feel deep down that the Church might be right, because if the Church approved of their actions or (lifestile), they would be less worried about the terrible place HELL
If you're really comparing illicit drugs with what hacky is referring to about thr catholic church "teaching" non-believers. You seriously dont understand the discussion. Smh

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Those I've spoken to have not heard of the pope resigning.
I guess now its up to PeTeacher or Politis's wooden horse to start a thread that the pope is resigning to take up a position as Grand Dragan of the K K K in Alabama
Wow! What a massive victim complex you have

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're really comparing illicit drugs with what hacky is referring to about thr catholic church "teaching" non-believers. You seriously dont understand the discussion. Smh
Are you refering to Hacky saying that Christians should not say that doing certain things is wrong and sinfull, because it might offend people, when they don't even believe in God.
BTW if non believers even listen to what the Catholic Church teaches they are well short of the full quid. I don't listen to what other instutions preach if I don;t agree with them.
You should declare yourself dictator of Aussie then you can stop people sayig things you don't agree with

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you refering to Hacky saying that Christians should not say that doing certain things is wrong and sinfull, because it might offend people, when they don't even believe in God.
BTW if non believers even listen to what the Catholic Church teaches they are well short of the full quid. I don't listen to what other instutions preach if I don;t agree with them.
You should declare yourself dictator of Aussie then you can stop people sayig things you don't agree with
The arrogance and self righteousness of those people who say those things about their God's values/sin to an audience who doesn't believe or care about that God.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The arrogance and self righteousness of those people who say those things about their God's values/sin to an audience who doesn't believe or care about that God.
So you're only condeming Christians preach to people who don't believe in Christian values, and you have never heard anything you don't like from other groups.
You poor ignorant person, if I had to bet I would say that you are one of those who get it up the a--se, and you have turned against the Catholic Church because it dosen't approve of it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I never said that at all. I said that it's insulting to do it. Your free to do it if you like. I do it all the time as a joke. And I know it's insulting. People get angry when I do it. All I'm saying is that if you do it then you have to understand that you are insulting people's beliefs.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you're only condeming Christians preach to people who don't believe in Christian values, and you have never heard anything you don't like from other groups.
You poor ignorant person, if I had to bet I would say that you are one of those who get it up the a--se, and you have turned against the Catholic Church because it dosen't approve of it.
Again. You're really out of your depth here.

1. You really need to re-read your posts to make sure they make sense

2. We are condeming "believers" who preach to people who dont believe about issues that have no effect on them what so ever. Ie SSM, homosexuality. And if you make the other persons "sin" about you, thats the height of arrogance and self righteousness. You can't dance around it.

3. Lol at "you are one of those who get it up thr a-se" comment. You old fool. Let your religious homophopihia flourish

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"You don't like the Church attacking people so you must be gay"

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
3. Lol at "you are one of those who get it up thr a-se" comment. You old fool. Let your religious homophopihia flourish
They hate the sin but love the sinner right? He sure shows it with his comments

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again. You're really out of your depth here.

1. You really need to re-read your posts to make sure they make sense

2. We are condeming "believers" who preach to people who dont believe about issues that have no effect on them what so ever. Ie SSM, homosexuality. And if you make the other persons "sin" about you, thats the height of arrogance and self righteousness. You can't dance around it.

It's the old chestnut of "You shouldn't be offended because you're not religious" while also encouraging people to stand against gay rights.

It's like the abortion thing in the US. All the Christians said, "It doesn't matter. It's just giving democracy back to the states, and people can travel for an abortion". Now Republican states are trying to block tele-consults on abortion related services, they're trying to block people from travelling for abortion, and many Republican senators have stated that if Republicans retains a majority after the upcoming Congressional election, they're going to push for a national ban on abortion.

Christians can do what they want. But it always ends up with a significant number of Christians pushing to control the lives of others.