Rd 16 vs Sharks 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3 -JMK - Great game, starting to hope we don't miss his running game......... .....
2 - Flanno, great couple of kicks and a one on one strip. Deffinetly progressing in his development
3 - Waddell - 150 odd metres most in our Pack

Mentions - Avo - Good takes under the high ball in the really crap conditions did well. Kid is deffs a fullback moving forward.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding game from Averillo tonight. Morrin played like a beast and proud of RFM. Conditions impacted Burton's and Addo Carr performance. Hopefully, alamoti will play right centre along with Kiraz.

1. Jake Averillo
2. Jacob Kiraz
3. Paul Alamoti
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Josh Addo Carr
6. Matt Burton
7. Kyle Flanagan

8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. ??
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Josh Jackson
13. Max King

14. Bailey Biondi Odo
15. Ryan Sutton
16. Raymond Faitala Mariner
17. Chris Patolo

Lineup for 2023 looks awesome. This year is basically a ride-off but we should still aim to make the finals.
WE attacked their line for long periods in the first half without success, we need someone better than Flamingo at 7 if we are to become a top 4 side.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why so many JMK?

Anybody who went to the game would have seen how many times he blew it by going the wrong way.. We had so many overlaps all game yet the guy kept going short or the wrong way and when he finally went the right way his rubbish slow lollipop passes killed any speed in the shift and had the halves on the back foot.

I cannot wait for Reed to arrive.
I only picked him for 1 as he made a lot of tackles and had our only try assist. Best of a bad bunch.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only picked him for 1 as he made a lot of tackles and had our only try assist. Best of a bad bunch.
U see alot yet u miss alot when Ur at the game but all I saw was RFM, Max King and JJ playing. As u said the rest bad bunch.

Also whilst dominated a few times still cut Vaughny is leaving.. the guy didn't sit down all game.. even when off he is pacing up and down the sidelines.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry JMK makes POOR decisions. Sure he has a good run now and again and that was an excellent try assist but man he makes shit as decisions.

He starved Burton of the ball(yes I know he was crap), he did multiple short balls for wanna be barge over tries which only really happen in under 6s.
He had some bright moments like you say but I agree he was clearly our worse player in attack. We played the TB playbook today and it starts with this chump.

3 - Averillo
2 - Waddell
1 - RFM / Jackson

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding game from Averillo tonight. Morrin played like a beast and proud of RFM. Conditions impacted Burton's and Addo Carr performance. Hopefully, alamoti will play right centre along with Kiraz.

1. Jake Averillo
2. Jacob Kiraz
3. Paul Alamoti
4. Aaron Schoupp
5. Josh Addo Carr
6. Matt Burton
7. Kyle Flanagan

8. Tevita Pangai Junior
9. Reed Mahoney
10. ??
11. Villiame Kikau
12. Josh Jackson
13. Max King

14. Bailey Biondi Odo
15. Ryan Sutton
16. Raymond Faitala Mariner
17. Chris Patolo

Lineup for 2023 looks awesome. This year is basically a ride-off but we should still aim to make the finals.
Nasheed is that you habibi are you still smoking on that crack pipe you seems like you are clean these days

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry JMK makes POOR decisions. Sure he has a good run now and again and that was an excellent try assist but man he makes shit as decisions.

He starved Burton of the ball(yes I know he was crap), he did multiple short balls for wanna be barge over tries which only really happen in under 6s.
No one burrowed, they all run bolt upright at the line.

Peptides were side-by-side at marker for half the game, smarter DH would’ve forced a couple of penalties from that.

Least his short kicks were on point, unlike most others

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one burrowed, they all run bolt upright at the line.

Peptides were side-by-side at marker for half the game, smarter DH would’ve forced a couple of penalties from that.

Least his short kicks were on point, unlike most others
Yeah thinking about it he probably does deserve it, I just can't handle is piss poor decision making.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we just highlight how good Averillo looks at FB. He seems so more engaging within the game and to win. He gets pumped when he scores, gets involved heaps and looks to try and help this team with every touch. So happy this is turning out well for him. Deserves it after the shit he has been through with the ass coaching and treatment so far.

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can we just highlight how good Averillo looks at FB. He seems so more engaging within the game and to win. He gets pumped when he scores, gets involved heaps and looks to try and help this team with every touch. So happy this is turning out well for him. Deserves it after the shit he has been through with the ass coaching and treatment so far.
He looks promising but He needs to get involved more he was safe under the high ball he only run for 40metre yesterday I’d like to see him take the hard hit ups off the line like all the fullbacks do he seems to shy away from that

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks promising but He needs to get involved more he was safe under the high ball he only run for 40metre yesterday I’d like to see him take the hard hit ups off the line like all the fullbacks do he seems to shy away from that
They were playing in a swimming pool yesterday. You were never going to get players running for 200m

Status
Not open for further replies.