Pope Francis resigning?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't know there was a transgender preist, I did see a transexual kiss a preist on the cheek the the other day while they both had rainbow flags waving in the pride parade in york , that was pretty interesting.,
I do have a bit of a gripe with the rainbow crew through to many whistles fucks with my ears.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn't know there was a transgender preist, I did see a transexual kiss a preist on the cheek the the other day while they both had rainbow flags waving in the pride parade in york , that was pretty interesting.,
I do have a bit of a gripe with the rainbow crew through to many whistles fucks with my ears.
Bro most priests wouldn't care if they are trans or not tbh, unless they are hurting innocents.

But yeah, fkn hate whistles lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol can't argue with that.

When you going to your home country, Wales? :p
Monday, train strikes here a causing some shit mostly avoided any disaster few more days left in sunny Scotland, funny 23 degrees here, it feels pretty warm no risk,but you see it fucking a lot of them sweating their asses of huffing and puffing, a chick was in the pub yesterday with a portable fan

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Grooming is all about the intent..and that’s the key..it is where an adult’s sole purpose is to try and gain trust of a minor and lure them into having sex..and importantly, which I think is lost a bit in this thread, encompasses both homosexual and heterosexual perpetrators..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why you think that is the mentality of salespeople.

We live in a modern society that accepts all people for who they are. If religion works against that then religion has no place in modern society.

Fortunately most religious don't work against acceptance of all. But unfortunately some do. And they use God as an excuse to defend their hatred.
That was purely in reply to Kelpie saying that only Jesus was true and all other religions were just sales people selling a false narrative.

Irs fine to believe it. But it's insulting to other religions to say that they are just charlatans.
So does this acceptance your talking about, mean that the Church should accept those who want to reject and desecrate what the church believes are Christs teaching,
Your have made the side stepping of truth into a fine art..
You can be sure that every religion believes that it is the true one, as for all the various Christians demonitians, the Catholic Church is the only one that followed Jesus Christ, all the others are breakaways either from it (because they found that carring Jesus's Cross was to hard for them) or in most cases they broke away from each other for petty reasons.
As for all the non Christian Demonitians, I believe that one of their learned leaders (Prophet) decided that having a set of rules was better for their society.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So does this acceptance your talking about, mean that the Church should accept those who want to reject and desecrate what the church believes are Christs teaching,
Your have made the side stepping of truth into a fine art..
You can be sure that every religion believes that it is the true one, as for all the various Christians demonitians, the Catholic Church is the only one that followed Jesus Christ, all the others are breakaways either from it (because they found that carring Jesus's Cross was to hard for them) or in most cases they broke away from each other for petty reasons.
As for all the non Christian Demonitians, I believe that one of their learned leaders (Prophet) decided that having a set of rules was better for their society.
Nah. I've been pretty firm that the church can do whatever it wants. They don't need to change their beliefs for others.

But telling others that their beliefs are wrong is insulting. Especially considering we leave in a secular society. Forcing one belief is left to overly religious countries.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. There's been a common theme where some have taken offence due to a perpetual victim complex, rather than offence actually caused

In other words, I'm saying from your posts (in regards to the context of my past posts) you've taken offence were none was caused due to you wanting to be a victim.
Sorry mate but you've got a very poor memory, if you make a practice of living the truth, you will find that it will improve your memory big time, as well as everything else in your life.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate but you've got a very poor memory, if you make a practice of living the truth, you will find that it will improve your memory big time, as well as everything else in your life.
Yeh sorry Kelpie but you've misunderstood my posts and other peoples posts.

I know what my beliefs are about public funding and some catholic schools attempting to ostracise lgbqt kids

And you've used these two facets, out of context, to claim that I show no leniency to religion.

Hence you misunderstood

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you know, Politis's wooden Horse is back.
As for my head been up my arse. just look just how warped your sick mind is, the Catholic Church is Paedophilia Network, while every half decent person on TK or anywhere else know that a few priests have molested kids, they know that the whole Church is not a Paedophila Network.
By your reasoning, 1 or 2 bad Politicians would make the whole Country rotten.
If you preach that the whole Country is rotten I've no doubt it will make you very popular, everywhere you go.
The Vatican has a treaty with the Italian government to hide the paedophiles in its ranks from prosecution, you are clueless.

But don't fret it princess, I'm just the counter weight to your and realist's farking psychopathic fundamentalism. I'm just a little piece of code that brings balance to the simulation.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speculation the Pope will resign due to health and chronic knee problems…

@Kelpie03 and @Realist90 any insights guys?
[/QUOTE
l Those I've spoken to have not heard of the pope resigning.
I guess now its up to PeTeacher or Politis's wooden horse to start a thread that the pope is resigning to take up a position as Grand Dragan of the K K K in Alabama

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vatican has a treaty with the Italian government to hide the paedophiles in its ranks from prosecution, you are clueless.

But don't fret it princess, I'm just the counter weight to your and realist's farking psychopathic fundamentalism. I'm just a little piece of code that brings balance to the simulation.
I would like you to prove that the Vatican has made adeal with the Italian Government to protect paedopliles.
The one thing you can be sure about is that Italians are the world's worst at keeping anything hidden in house, so if what your saying is true, it would be world news within a few days.
BTW it is fact with all who harbour some form of hate, to regard the truth as an option.