Stop overreacting

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I blame the recruitment idiots mostly thinking some of these players are good enough, to be brutally honest, i would recruit players that have played in Penrith and Parramatta competitions.
I read about the up and coming younger players in Bulldogs development squads that are signed by club and honestly they would struggle in Penrith and Parramatta comps.
The Bulldogs and Parra junior comps have merged

And most bulldogs junior teams have been performing quite well

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
U18s Wenty and Rouse Hill are top teams, i dont have too.
Wenty will always dominate because they are major cheats and and PARA JRFL always turn a blind eye because they are their NSW Cup team.

Rouse Hill has junior coaches like Luke Burt and Nathan Hindmarsh to name a few, also get preferential treatment.

And I won't mention that Brad Arthurs kids both played for Rouse Hill and the preferential treatment dished out by refs for them.

You really don't don't know much about JRLF out this way do you.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wenty will always dominate because they are major cheats and and PARA JRFL always turn a blind eye because they are their NSW Cup team.

Rouse Hill has junior coaches like Luke Burt and Nathan Hindmarsh to name a few, also get preferential treatment.

You really don't don't know much about JRLF out this way do you.
Your full of shit. Burt and Hindy dont coach there anymore. And Penrith and Parra juniors are better, get over it.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your full of shit. Burt and Hindy dont coach there anymore. And Penrith and Parra juniors are better, get over it.
That is quite an emotional outburst.

Did I hit a nerve?

Clearly you don't know anywhere as much as you pretend you do.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight showed that we need a proper coach, throwing it around and playing risk free footy will only work for so long, if we wanna compete with the big boys we need proper structures with game plans and strategies for not only the individual opponent but the conditions we play each game in.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh i do know. You obviously dont watch games.
I have 2 boys.

1 plays for the Greystanes devils the other for the Merrylands Rams.

They have mates who play for the Moorebank Rams, Chester Hill Hornets and Parramatta City Titans and a nephew who plays for Hills Bulls.

2 of them have junior contracts with the Bulldogs.

I have seen more junior matches out here than you have had hot dinners.

To tell me I know nothing about the junior football out here makes me laugh.

Your spelling, over reactions and poor attempts at judging what I know and don't know also make me laugh.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have 2 boys.

1 plays for the Greystanes devils the other for the Merrylands Rams.

They have mates who play for the Moorebank Rams, Chester Hill Hornets and Parramatta City Titans and a nephew who plays for Hills Bulls.

2 of them have junior contracts with the Bulldogs.

I have seen more junior matches out here than you have had hot dinners.

To tell me I know nothing about the junior football out here makes me laugh.

Your spelling, over reactions and poor attempts at judging what I know and don't know also make me laugh.
Whatever my son has a contract in rep footy also.