PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh darn it I can't help myself

Bahahaha..I love it when they dress up in the Klu Klux Klan hoods..and Bart’s hands are exposed when they try to sign up..and Cisco says they are dirty and tries to rub it off..and he turns his hands over showing his palms which are lighter..and he says ..See? It’s working! Bahahaha!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What movie is this?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Bahahaha..I love it when they dress up in the Klu Klux Klan hoods..and Bart’s hands are exposed when they try to sign up..and Cisco says they are dirty and tries to rub it off..and he turns his hands over showing his palms which are lighter..and he says ..See? It’s working! Bahahaha!
So so many quality moments in one movie :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw TPJ wasn't named for MMT this weekend. I suspect his lower back spasms are keeping him out of the contest? Shame because I enjoy the rep games, but selfishly happy he's resting/ recovering to prioritise our late-season finals run.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw TPJ wasn't named for MMT this weekend. I suspect his lower back spasms are keeping him out of the contest? Shame because I enjoy the rep games, but selfishly happy he's resting/ recovering to prioritise our late-season finals run.
He was named in the extended squad.But yeah looks to have been cut.Good news for us keep him healthy.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was named in the extended squad.But yeah looks to have been cut. Good news for us keep him healthy.
Yeah, I thought so. Initially, I thought he was in the first 17 / on the bench. Save him for the World Cup at the end of the year.

Malla

Reaction score
Is Tonga giving TPJ the Addo Carr treatment? Lol what a joke. He’s easily one of the best forwards they have

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Any word on him?

Our pack of backwards depend on him.
I like the guy, but for the money we are paying him and the injuries he's copping is concerning. If we can avoid the spoon (likely) we might be better off managing his workload for the rest of the year. Eg bench him to start the game and bring him on if we are desperate.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like the guy, but for the money we are paying him and the injuries he's copping is concerning. If we can avoid the spoon (likely) we might be better off managing his workload for the rest of the year. Eg bench him to start the game and bring him on if we are desperate.
If we actually had FG quality forwards, we can use him the way he should be used.