U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s never changed to the point where citizens haven’t got the constitutional right to own and bear arms and can never be changed unless you actually change the constitution which is what the democrats ultimately want to do with almost everything because it was written by straight Christian white men so is out of touch to the new and improved version of America where a woman is a man and a man is a woman Bose versa lol, oh and dragons too
Actually, at the time of its implementation the right to bear arms was if it part of a militia.. Nonetheless, regardless of one’s interpretation, what is not for interpretation, is the government is allowed to regulate the laws around gun ownership..and this is what is needed.. Thus it comes down too..you want a gun? These are the rules to abide by.. So it’s time to make the laws universal and stringent..

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually, at the time of its implementation the right to bear arms was if it part of a militia.. Nonetheless, regardless of one’s interpretation, what is not for interpretation, is the government is allowed to regulate the laws around gun ownership..and is this is needed.. Thus it comes down too..you want a gun? These are the rules to abide by..
It really comes down to freedom tbh. And with freedom comes evil and good. That’s reality. You (society) can’t advocate for freedom and then complain if something evil happens. There is evil and good in this world unfortunately and no one can control that. When someone tries to control it we get an even worse picture than what freedom begets. We get concentration camps, genocides, political prisoners etc.

What is a militia though bro? Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It really comes down to freedom tbh. And with freedom comes evil and good. That’s reality. You (society) can’t advocate for freedom and then complain if something evil happens. There is evil and good in this world unfortunately and no one can control that. When someone tries to control it we get an even worse picture than what freedom begets. We get concentration camps, genocides, political prisoners etc.
With freedom comes responsibility, the responsibility to protect the vulnerable and innocent.. You can’t do anything you want..that’s how living in a society works.. You have to follow the rules..if not you have anarchy.. I don’t see the problem with making rules for acquiring guns more comprehensive and universal to try and make it harder, for people who should not get guns getting them..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With freedom comes responsibility, the responsibility to protect the vulnerable and innocent.. You can’t do anything you want..that’s how living in a society works.. You have to follow the rules..if not you have anarchy.. I don’t see the problem with making rules for acquiring guns more comprehensive and universal to try and make it harder, for people who should not get guns getting them..
I agree with like 90% of what you just said

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey we are only supposed to agree on 15.35% !
Yeah na you actually explained much better what I was saying. I was alluding to people being responsible for their actions and to definitely protect the vulnerable and weak which is why men traditionally have always had a natural inclination to protect women.
The 10% I disagree with is actual political differences which definitely can be debatedin a civil matter if it were to be taken into congress lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah na you actually explained much better what I was saying. I was alluding to people being responsible for their actions and to definitely protect the vulnerable and weak which is why men traditionally have always had a natural inclination to protect women.
The 10% I disagree with is actual political differences which definitely can be debatedin a civil matter if it were to be taken into congress lol
Don’t start…that’s for another thread!!! :fearscream:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This whole argument is about america though with the 2nd amendment and abortion? You can’t use what works in one country as evidence it will work in another country. That’s like saying communism didn’t work in Russia so it would work in China…. Oh wait
So that’s your next cop out?
Avoid common sense by saying: ‘Just because it worked in Australia, NZ, Norway etc it won’t work in America. Again, just excuses to do nothing. #Fear!!!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So that’s your next cop out?
Avoid common sense by saying: ‘Just because it worked in Australia, NZ, Norway etc it won’t work in America. Again, just excuses to do nothing. #Fear!!!
Wait come on bro. Wasn’t the argument literally about the 2nd amendment and abortion?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this happens, this will be the most enjoyable race to the White House regardless of the outcome lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.