Declan Casey debut

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he can do that on Talakai tomorrow I'll buy him a schooner.
It was a great hit on Ponga, I'm not taking anything away from it, but Talakai is made of different stuff. If he wants Talakai to fold like Ponga did, He'll have to hit him with the whole beer truck, not just your schooner.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully Kiraz has set the standard for guys attitudes stepping into FG, yeh feels different expecting they can win and got to watch long balls tomorrow its always a block play hit Moylan and Hynes early and there fucked, slow track got to keep the line speed.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Makes you wonder what the hell baz saw in him.
When Okunbor made his first grade debut against Melbourne, he put the old Samoan side-step on Cameron Smith, and ran straight over the top of him - twice! It showed that he was able to run the ball up hard, even if he couldn't do anything else. That alone was enough to get him over with the crowd. But even that single attribute seems to have deserted him, he now takes the ball up like a man running towards the edge of a cliff.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's nothing to see, Kiraz will play centre and Casey wing.
We seen to have a big boost with a new recruit I got a good feeling.. not the usual hopefulness of a r baz side but that 09 prove em wrong feeling . This club is successful can only be down for so long. Gus got our back

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Okunbor made his first grade debut against Melbourne, he put the old Samoan side-step on Cameron Smith, and ran straight over the top of him - twice! It showed that he was able to run the ball up hard, even if he couldn't do anything else. That alone was enough to get him over with the crowd. But even that single attribute seems to have deserted him, he now takes the ball up like a man running towards the edge of a cliff.
Think a lot has to do with his previous knee injuries... Looks to have lost a lot of confidence since hasn't been the same.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think a lot has to do with his previous knee injuries... Looks to have lost a lot of confidence since hasn't been the same.
Pleeeease!!
I didnt know that knee injuries effects your hands and defensive decisions..