Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully pangai can put him out of the game early to help casey

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Love ya utility but he was shite and we'll be better off without him on Saturday.

And even better news cockunbor won't be coming in to replace him
Ehst to you mean he was shit. His solid defence has been huge for Kiraz (nervous moments with two rookies on that side on Saturday, he had done nice touches, including a try assist, and ran more than half the length of the field from a kick return.

I hope Casey goes well, but Corey will be missed

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was falling to shit on the 2nd last leg 1 set and a break down late in the 2nd and sb was generous enough to let me cash out at $40. I will make them pay for that :smilingimp:
Have you copped or did you cop any of Kyrgios's match against the 26th seed..an absolute annihilation, WILL beat Tsitsipas in the next round I predict.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Allan's shown he can almost do the job (not quite there) when the teams firing so no reason to play him now and hopefully a club takes him off our hands.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Have you copped or did you cop any of Kyrgios's match against the 26th seed..an absolute annihilation, WILL beat Tsitsipas in the next round I predict.
Cleanest win only dropping 9 points. Outrageous but Kyrgios scares me as a betting prospect

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Casey yet either (would much prefer Alamoti but he's injured) so I'm interested to see how he handles himself. You can't get much worse than Allan tho.

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maybe Addo Carr can shift to right wing and Casey can shift to left wing

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe Addo Carr can shift to right wing and Casey can shift to left wing
I don't think we're going to ruin our Burton and JAC combo as well as JAC and Schoupp. Alamoti will be our long term centre most likely so we don't need to blow all the team/positions up now.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He looked great in the Newcastle Trial where he folded Ponga and had some nice runs. Plays with some real Dog in him which we need. Also is way too good for Cup so won't look out of place in FG. Seems to get along really well with the playing group as well.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love ya utility but he was shite and we'll be better off without him on Saturday.

And even better news cockunbor won't be coming in to replace him
I don’t think Jayden will be anywhere near first grade. I saw him walking around mac square during the middle of the day going into eetswa sweets so definitely not eating like an athlete lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He looked great in the Newcastle Trial where he folded Ponga and had some nice runs. Plays with some real Dog in him which we need. Also is way too good for Cup so won't look out of place in FG. Seems to get along really well with the playing group as well.
He isn't way too good for cup, literally got dropped and couldn't make the 17 at times.