News Matt Lodge

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is we broadly all support the same team and still find a way to get the sh!ts with each other on here
I guess it's all about respect. If you don't agree with someones views that's fine but when the first reaction is to attack and belittle someone for their differing views is that ok? I guess it is in society now but I'm from a different time.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is we broadly all support the same team and still find a way to get the sh!ts with each other on here
As much as people like to believe the whole:

"Football isn't a matter of life of death. It's much more important than that."

We all have different views and experiences in life that override our common love for the Bulldogs.

The reality is that footy means very little I the grand scheme of things.

A **** is a **** whoever he or she supports.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alot of you fuckers on this thread are fucked in the head with no emotional maturity.
Eww how will it affects someone psyche
Eww Wont somone think of the children.

Where were the outcries when he signed for the Gronkos?
Where were your outcries when he signex with Warriors?

Grow the fuck up the lot of you
I was just as vocally opposed when he tried to come back the first time. I'm sure there's also other historical comments on here that I made when some people suggested on here that we should sign him.

He should have been put in a US jail but somehow got out of that because of the civil settlement legal option (whatever it's called). He then reneged on the financial obligations and simply got on with his life playing NRL.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alot of you fuckers on this thread are fucked in the head with no emotional maturity.
Eww how will it affects someone psyche
Eww Wont somone think of the children.

Where were the outcries when he signed for the Gronkos?
Where were your outcries when he signex with Warriors?

Grow the fuck up the lot of you
There was plenty of outcries on the kennel mate! One thing I’ve always loved about this forum is it allows you to call things for what they are, and that terrorist piece of shit copped plenty on the kennel! But it all goes back to root of all evil the NRL if they had those things called…… oh yeah BALLS, we wouldn’t be discussing this low life of a human!

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So much for the roosters being the church boys club Brandon sniff then radleys 30 seconds of fame now lodge lol
Radley looked like a 13 year old immature boy and Suaali looked embarrassed. Imagine the outrage if this was a Bulldog. Drunkfield would be going to town on us.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Radley looked like a 13 year old immature boy and Suaali looked embarrassed. Imagine the outrage if this was a Bulldog. Drunkfield would be going to town on us.
Rorter$.. get away with everything.. their whole football operation needs to be looked at.. many of their players end up with serious Concussion issues..

U would need your head checked if u signed with that club..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont like him, but he would have been good replacement for Vaughan, but media would have made us the bad guys.
Who knows TPJ might not like him anyway. Oh well Roosters Continue to boo him.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the Roosters justified this signing by saying they got rid of Lussick (bottom end of the 30 man roster ) and Volkman (Development player ) and the NRLOL bought it

Seriously
Lodge signed a short term contract worth 20K a game. Lussick was on 150K. Nothing to see here.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m absolutely DISGUSTED to hear this news. Seriously how f@cking desperate is ”SuperCoach“ Trent Robinson ? Matt Lodge should never have been allowed just to waltz back in to the NRL after what that thug did to the innocent family in New York. He’s a grub on the field as well.
The Roosters are in free fall and after Penrith put them away on Friday night they will be 7-9. Robbo knows this season is just about done, but there is no excuse for signing this fwit. He isn’t that good anyway. Shit discipline and that’s all we need.
Great signing for you guys. He'll fit right in

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he didn't. He learned nothing. He was suspended TWICE more for shoulder charges the following season and has never once contacted the deceased players family. Personally I feel sick when I see his head on TV. Lodge should not be playing in the NRL but he's definately not the only one.
Shoulder charges happen regularly in the NRL too. Accidents happen in a contact sport. You are comparing a violent crime to an accident on the sporting field. Do you think Maclean should be playing? Your take is outrageous

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when the chooks were flying they passed on Lodge, now they need him his character is A ok, very good Kulcha

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m absolutely DISGUSTED to hear this news. Seriously how f@cking desperate is ”SuperCoach“ Trent Robinson ? Matt Lodge should never have been allowed just to waltz back in to the NRL after what that thug did to the innocent family in New York. He’s a grub on the field as well.
The Roosters are in free fall and after Penrith put them away on Friday night they will be 7-9. Robbo knows this season is just about done, but there is no excuse for signing this fwit. He isn’t that good anyway. Shit discipline and that’s all we need.
Calm down princess, this is Rugby League, we've signed worse and he's probably only got 6-7 chances left.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoulder charges happen regularly in the NRL too. Accidents happen in a contact sport. You are comparing a violent crime to an accident on the sporting field. Do you think Maclean should be playing? Your take is outrageous
Glad you're outraged. So are James Ackerman's family who are actually suing the Broncos and Norths Devils because they failed to properly manage Molo who was a known shoulder charge recidivist. All the money in the world can't ease the sickness they feel whenever they see his head on TV though.

Last edited: