U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It almost comes across as if the radical left are scared of actual democracy where people are adults and can vote how they want without being told how to or forced to by the government by being given no voice I.e roe v wade
What a crock of shit.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
At the end of the day, people can cry it was due to Catholic men and women who abolished the incorrect decision of roe v wade but at the end of the day, their decision is right.
I was just doing some research on roe v wade and the amount of lies put forward in order to make it a constitutional right is why the debate has never died and why it’s never been fully accepted by the republicans.
I think even RGB who now is being attacked by some on the left ironically because she didn’t resign lol, that she was not 100% on board with roe. Nothing in the constitution allows it to be a constitutional right to end the life of an unborn baby, and at the same time they haven’t outlawed it, they’ve given it back to democratic rule whereby every state has the freedom to vote and choose, not where a group of men and women make a decision for the whole country who are clearly divided on it.
It almost comes across as if the radical left are scared of actual democracy where people are adults and can vote how they want without being told how to or forced to by the government by being given no voice I.e roe v wade
Someone said you have some redeeming qualities. Sure. But here is why you annoy the shit out of people.

It was Christians who drove the change in decision. RVW wasn't incorrect. Do you think the constitution is verbatim or in its context? Current SCOTUS decided in their opinion, RVW didn't stand up against the constitution. Its an opinion.

There were no lies in RVW getting up. It was a legal opinion. And thats what opinions are - debateable.

Not sure what Red Green Blue has to do with anything but keep ranting.

Nothing in the constitution says a unborn baby is a life either. At least the second bit is correct except by revoking RVW, didn't a group of men vs women make a decision for the whole country who are clearly divided on it?

And Trump being on the right, getting the helping hand from Russia and by all accounts, about to be indicted after some of his anti-democratic behaviour before Biden won is a champion of the concept of democracy? And u want to suggest that 1960's America when RVW got up was a champion of fair democracy and judicial process. Fck me...

U got something reasonable to say, fine this is just dribble. Go back and do some proper research but take the blinkers off first.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone said you have some redeeming qualities. Sure. But here is why you annoy the shit out of people.

It was Christians who drove the change in decision. RVW wasn't incorrect. Do you think the constitution is verbatim or in its context? Current SCOTUS decided in their opinion, RVW didn't stand up against the constitution. Its an opinion.

There were no lies in RVW getting up. It was a legal opinion. And thats what opinions are - debateable.

Not sure what Red Green Blue has to do with anything but keep ranting.

Nothing in the constitution says a unborn baby is a life either. At least the second bit is correct except by revoking RVW, didn't a group of men vs women make a decision for the whole country who are clearly divided on it?

And Trump being on the right, getting the helping hand from Russia and by all accounts, about to be indicted after some of his anti-democratic behaviour before Biden won is a champion of the concept of democracy? And u want to suggest that 1960's America when RVW got up was a champion of fair democracy and judicial process. Fck me...

U got something reasonable to say, fine this is just dribble. Go back and do some proper research but take the blinkers off first.
Lol this guy actually still believing trump got a helping hand from Russia/Russia collusion. Literally had the whole country investigate him, not a single thing could land on him because he was innocent of a lie that some of you lefty radicals still choose to believe out of pride lol.

You’re failing by either intention or actual lack of knowledge on the supreme justice. They aren’t meant to give a shit about if something is divisive or collectively loved, and vote in favour of what’s the popular thing. I know you lot would love that and want that, but that isn’t their job.

Cry me a river about them being Christian, they are allowed to have whatever beliefs they want and you’re only sooking coz they have a conservative approach and the decision went agaisnt what you think is right. You and many others want justices hand picked with the morals of the radical left then you’ll say…. See they’re not bias and are completely objective making the right decisions lol.

Here’s a little interview with one of the most respected minds by both left and right explain in extremely dumbed down terms for you to understand.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Lol this guy actually still believing trump got a helping hand from Russia/Russia collusion. Literally had the whole country investigate him, not a single thing could land on him because he was innocent of a lie that some of you lefty radicals still choose to believe out of pride lol.

You’re failing by either intention or actual lack of knowledge on the supreme justice. They aren’t meant to give a shit about if something is divisive or collectively loved, and vote in favour of what’s the popular thing. I know you lot would love that and want that, but that isn’t their job.

Cry me a river about them being Christian, they are allowed to have whatever beliefs they want and you’re only sooking coz they have a conservative approach and the decision went agaisnt what you think is right. You and many others want justices hand picked with the morals of the radical left then you’ll say…. See they’re not bias and are completely objective making the right decisions lol.

Here’s a little interview with one of the most respected minds by both left and right explain in extremely dumbed down terms for you to understand.

Cannot even keep my paragraphs discrete? Well lets go round 2.

Russia accessed dems emails and Trump rode that like a pony. If that is not a helping hand I don't know what is. We'll see where Trump is in about 3 months.

Never said that SCOTUS are - I said they provide a legal opinion. Are u literate?

Funny how moderate Christians back in the 60's had one view but today we have a collective of SCOTUS who are Christians who have a different view. They are allowed to have whatever beliefs they want, as long as the separation of Church and State is intact. Don't see too many non-christians rallying against abortion so if u think being Christian isn't a key driver for the decision you really are an idiot.

And for the 20th time - the decision is legally correct. The decision is morally incorrect.

What's more important to you - legals or morals? See - I can play this game too....

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cannot even keep my paragraphs discrete? Well lets go round 2.

Russia accessed dems emails and Trump rode that like a pony. If that is not a helping hand I don't know what is. We'll see where Trump is in about 3 months.

Never said that SCOTUS are - I said they provide a legal opinion. Are u literate?

Funny how moderate Christians back in the 60's had one view but today we have a collective of SCOTUS who are Christians who have a different view. They are allowed to have whatever beliefs they want, as long as the separation of Church and State is intact. Don't see too many non-christians rallying against abortion so if u think being Christian isn't a key driver for the decision you really are an idiot.

And for the 20th time - the decision is legally correct. The decision is morally incorrect.

What's more important to you - legals or morals? See - I can play this game too....
How the hell do you get to the conclusion that the decision is immoral? The decision is literally saving the lives of unborn babies who don’t have a say. We’re meant to protect the weak and vulnerable, not literally bully them to death you degenerate.

Put Christianity to the side, I’ve noted this many times and there are many many scientists out there who obviously aren’t religious as it’s the majority of the science community who agree life begins at conception! You do not need to be Christian to know this universal fact. If life doesn’t start at conception like science says which is weird since you’re apparently pro science, then when does life begin? When the mother says ok I’ll keep it? When it’s born? When?

I’m not even going to bother with the trump thing you’ve clearly got a case of tds lol, good luck with it.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pro-choice but the Roe v. Wade decision was a poorly constructed decision

the legalities of abortion should be determined by elected legislatures answerable to their electorates and not by appointed activists - whether right wing or left, conservative or progressive - who confuse their role of interpreting the law with that of imposing their beliefs of what the law should be

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he was innocent of a lie that some of you lefty radicals still choose to believe out of pride lol.
So he was ‘innocent’ of one thing but what say you about his ongoing claims of a stolen election ie: the big lie - two wrongs make a right? He actually won? Twice impeached I’d say hardly makes him ‘innocent’. Oh, that’s right - #witchhunt - cause he’s a total cleanskin - who just wanted to ‘find’ 11k votes in Georgia. Spare us :-). And TDS is just a diversion from MAGA’s who don’t want to actually answer those questions.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How the hell do you get to the conclusion that the decision is immoral? The decision is literally saving the lives of unborn babies who don’t have a say. We’re meant to protect the weak and vulnerable, not literally bully them to death you degenerate.

Put Christianity to the side, I’ve noted this many times and there are many many scientists out there who obviously aren’t religious as it’s the majority of the science community who agree life begins at conception! You do not need to be Christian to know this universal fact. If life doesn’t start at conception like science says which is weird since you’re apparently pro science, then when does life begin? When the mother says ok I’ll keep it? When it’s born? When?

I’m not even going to bother with the trump thing you’ve clearly got a case of tds lol, good luck with it.
Sure Sheepy. I know plenty of scientists too that believe christians are brain washed sheepies who cannot think for themselves. Are they right? They must be, they are scientists.

Simple, no one knows when life begins, but guess what - a woman is a life. Strange eh?

And u cannot bother with the Trump thing - coz there's not much to argue.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

You're getting two things mixed up. The investigation found no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia but found that Russia helped Trump win the election. They didn't rig votes or anything like that. They ran pro-Trump anti-Clinton propaganda campaigns that were found to influence the election. There also was some hacking involved. People were arrested and charged.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to add, Scalia wasn't most respected by the left and right. He was one of the more entertaining judges but he was seen as a right wing Conservative. At the time on the bench he was considered to be one of the most Conservative Justices there was. He was adamantly against abortion and same-sex marriage.

Not saying he's wrong. But don't frame an ultra-conservative as "most respected by the left and right"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The scientific understanding is that life begins at conception. But that's not necessarily "life" as you are thinking. A set of cells cannot think, breath, etc. They don't even have a nervous system. That's why there's other things to take into account. By the same scientific term a rat's life begins at conception, but you don't get charged with murder if you kick a pregnant rat in the stomach.

That's why the scientific legal framework varies. There's very few scientific legal frameworks that considers life to truely start at conception. It would be weird if there was many because less than 50% of conceptions make it passed the first few days.

Most frameworks will list life as the moment the mother can feel the baby stir in the womb. Others list it as the moment the mother takes the first breath.

Just pick which one you like more and follow it. But it won't make your argument point stronger by referencing it against another unless it's locked in to law.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So he was ‘innocent’ of one thing but what say you about his ongoing claims of a stolen election ie: the big lie - two wrongs make a right? He actually won? Twice impeached I’d say hardly makes him ‘innocent’. Oh, that’s right - #witchhunt - cause he’s a total cleanskin - who just wanted to ‘find’ 11k votes in Georgia. Spare us :-). And TDS is just a diversion from MAGA’s who don’t want to actually answer those questions.
Don't bother going there. Realist has already covered that well. He believes the "stolen election" conspiracy. He just doesn't harp on about it like others on here.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you denying states and the people within the states haven’t got the right to vote on the matter?
You talk of democracy and the peoples right to vote, So who voted to strike out Roe vs Wade????

Was there a referendum we didn't hear about?

Instead of having the government forcing people on how to live their lives, you now have the Supreme Court doing it.

A bunch of judges appointed by the government doing Trumps bidding not the peoples.

What is the difference???

Did the people vote to have Roe vs Wade thrown out?

Did the people vote in the judges who made this decision?

Democracy in action?

Bullshit.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't bother going there. Realist has already covered that well. He believes the "stolen election" conspiracy. He just doesn't harp on about it like others on here.
To be fair Hacky @Realist90 does believe Biden won legally..but he just can’t ‘believe it..’

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hey I got an idea for the whole abortion thing... one thing that can stop this entire debate.

STOP HAVING SEX!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You're getting two things mixed up. The investigation found no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia but found that Russia helped Trump win the election. They didn't rig votes or anything like that. They ran pro-Trump anti-Clinton propaganda campaigns that were found to influence the election. There also was some hacking involved. People were arrested and charged.
Not to mention Cambridge Analytica, ‘mysteriously’ going out of business not long after the 2016 election when their involvement in social media misinformation was uncovered. That said, what they did then seems primitive now with the garbage circling that interweb sleuths use to ‘prove’ that MSM ‘lie’ to everyone. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.