U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
That's true unfortunately. Was having a chat earlier today and one of my friends said, "People keep comparing abortion to mandatory vaccines. It's not the same thing. The vaccine protects other people"

I said, "Technically it doesn't. It only slightly reduces your chance of spreading it to them..". Then she blew up at me which just reminds me that I always know how to piss people off in any situation.

I never agreed with mandatory vaccination. It was a terrible idea from the start. My issue has always been with people using bullshit to fight mandatory vaccination. Honestly, if you want to fight mandatory vaccination just say, "I don't want to get vaccinated and it doesn't matter anyway because it's not going to protect other people that much"

Instead you get people saying, "I don't want to get the vaccine because it's killing more people than the disease!!!!". That's the stuff that gives me the shits.

But anything to do with your own body should never be mandated unless it is absolutely needed to protect others. And even then it shouldn't be mandated if there's other viable options.
And that u want the unvaxxed to die. I know this coz Rodzy said so.....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Vax and abortions are different. One is whether you get a jab, the other is because of a jab.

Like being a pitcher or catcher in prison. The world of difference (or so I've heard)....
Bahahahaha you are one of the funniest ***** on here... never change.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That's true unfortunately. Was having a chat earlier today and one of my friends said, "People keep comparing abortion to mandatory vaccines. It's not the same thing. The vaccine protects other people"

I said, "Technically it doesn't. It only slightly reduces your chance of spreading it to them..". Then she blew up at me which just reminds me that I always know how to piss people off in any situation.

I never agreed with mandatory vaccination. It was a terrible idea from the start. My issue has always been with people using bullshit to fight mandatory vaccination. Honestly, if you want to fight mandatory vaccination just say, "I don't want to get vaccinated and it doesn't matter anyway because it's not going to protect other people that much"

Instead you get people saying, "I don't want to get the vaccine because it's killing more people than the disease!!!!". That's the stuff that gives me the shits.

But anything to do with your own body should never be mandated unless it is absolutely needed to protect others. And even then it shouldn't be mandated if there's other viable options.
lol saying people should fight mandatory vaccination by simply saying they don't want to get vaccinated, that is an insulting piece of shit suggestion from a moron who doesn't understand the meaning of mandatory vaccination

btw ambulance services in australia have been overrun for months now, even the pfizer safety data had 5 times the amount of heart attacks than standard treatment, don't trust hacky for a second he is fully on board with the eco fascist agenda and wants people to die to heal the world

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ok so women who want abortions in banned states can simply say "i want to get an abortion" to the authorities and thats the way to fight it according to hacky mcaxe retard logic

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And that u want the unvaxxed to die. I know this coz Rodzy said so.....
Yeah, that was one of the issues I had with Rod. Most people I argue with and that's the end of it. Rod would make up absolute bullshit about me, then he would go around telling other people it's true. Lickadoggie did the same thing. Honestly. It's stupid and pure scum shit to do.

That wasn't really the worst thing Rod did though. Sure, make up shit about me if you want. But convincing other people to avoid life saving treatment because you believe Bill Gates created a virus to control the world. What a fucking deadshit.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeah, that was one of the issues I had with Rod. Most people I argue with and that's the end of it. Rod would make up absolute bullshit about me, then he would go around telling other people it's true. Lickadoggie did the same thing. Honestly. It's stupid and pure scum shit to do.

That wasn't really the worst thing Rod did though. Sure, make up shit about me if you want. But convincing other people to avoid life saving treatment because you believe Bill Gates created a virus to control the world. What a fucking deadshit.
I was cool with him as your typical keyboard troll until he advocated raping women. Then he became your atypical troll. Now he's just a meme.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

COVID-19 - Thread | Page 490 | The Kennel Forum

here is hackies explanation of the incident when he tried to cover up what he said

Nope. I said:

"Hopefully its just the ones that choose not to get the vaccine rather than the ones that can't get it"

As in, hopefully people don't die but if they do, hopefully it's the anti-vaxxers and not the ones who want the vaccine but can't get it.

now all of a sudden he is the champion of peoples medical choices and freedom

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I was cool with him as your typical keyboard troll until he advocated raping women. Then he became your atypical troll. Now he's just a meme.
you obviously have no comprehension skills if you thought i was advocating raping women, i was using that as an example of something bad

so from now on anybody comparing something to hitler is advocating what the nazi's did? another moron who is a secret eco fascist and wants the world to heal

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Murikans will move to Canada to get abortions, you know, like they did when trump won.
Yeah. A mate of mine over there pinged me with: ‘Google searches on moving to and/or becoming a Canadian citizen were up 550% on Friday’. My reply: ‘Of which approximately 0.000001%’ will follow through with that, and that’s being generous’.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Officially no. But I mean do you really think someone like Biden got the most vote in US history lol? Either way its done decisions made I won’t spend four years of my life screaming in every thread that the election was rigged by Russia lol
Yes, because Biden got many ABT (Anybody but Trump) votes and probably largely from people who lost someone to Covid because Trump so badly botched the response. Pre-Covid he was probably on track to win. It’s not dis-similar to 2016 when Trump himself got many ABH (Anybody but Hilary) votes. He lost, despite what the bleaters and conspirators say.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day, people can cry it was due to Catholic men and women who abolished the incorrect decision of roe v wade but at the end of the day, their decision is right.
I was just doing some research on roe v wade and the amount of lies put forward in order to make it a constitutional right is why the debate has never died and why it’s never been fully accepted by the republicans.
I think even RGB who now is being attacked by some on the left ironically because she didn’t resign lol, that she was not 100% on board with roe. Nothing in the constitution allows it to be a constitutional right to end the life of an unborn baby, and at the same time they haven’t outlawed it, they’ve given it back to democratic rule whereby every state has the freedom to vote and choose, not where a group of men and women make a decision for the whole country who are clearly divided on it.
It almost comes across as if the radical left are scared of actual democracy where people are adults and can vote how they want without being told how to or forced to by the government by being given no voice I.e roe v wade

Status
Not open for further replies.