Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Add in he's been up for sexual harassment, got nom'd in (after only 1 year of being a judge) by GB Jr which after the allegations, the vote looked dead in the water. Until a deal was done with the democrats. The leader of the dems deal was.... Biden. How the world turns....
It's all a putrid cesspool. Left and right is just the same turd.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not us Christians that overturned it, government employees who do not represent us overturned it. Have a whinge about them, not at the people that have a different view or opinion to her.

But again, shit like this is why I'm sure there will be some sort of civil war. ***** like this just adds to the divide. Don't forget at least 80% of the world are dumb and just swallow whatever bullshit is on tv, they just swallow which ever type of shit they like the taste better.

Bread and circuses...

PS yeah, she "supports" Christians like we "support" the eels lol

PPS Im Not saying there are holier-than-thou loud mouths at all
Yep. But those judges are all Christian and voted based on their Christian beliefs.

She's not targeting all Christians. Just the judges and the Christian Conservatives in the US who keep telling her that she shouldn't have a choice about her own body.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. But those judges are all Christian and voted based on their Christian beliefs.

She's not targeting all Christians. Just the judges and the Christian Conservatives in the US who keep telling her that she shouldn't have a choice about her own body.
Are the judges "Christian"?

Is everyone against it automatically labelled Christian?

Believe me, I know atheists don't want religion to mix with government but a vast majority of us don't want the sane thing because shit like this.

They are turning government decisions made by government employees into "it's the Christians fault".

If the judges were Muslim or Jew, would the media cry out and blame Muslims and Jews and their texts? No fkn way,

PS how many conservative Christians come up to her telling her she should have a choice? How many of them can actually stop her? Her agenda is clear and just a cheap shot at all Christians.

Just like me saying "The demonrats are going to riot now they can't abort". I didn't say ALL but my words imply all, especially the majority of the uneducated sheep.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Believe me, I know atheists don't want religion to mix with government but a vast majority of us don't want the sane thing because shit like this.

They are turning government decisions made by government employees into "it's the Christians fault".

If the judges were Muslim or Jew, would the media cry out and blame Muslims and Jews and their texts? No fkn way,
Why are you writing this??? Is it the Christian in you that compels you? Bahahaha bahahaha :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingclosed::kissingheart::kissingclosed::kissingheart::kissingheart:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

she still has a choice about her own body, this is like saying that somebody has no choice once they are locked into a contract with optus internet, if you don't want optus internet then don't go into the optus store and sign a contract

having no choice would be more like the Rodzilla situation which you and this hypocrite bitch fully supported

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why are you writing this??? Is it the Christian in you that compels you? Bahahaha bahahaha :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingclosed::kissingheart::kissingclosed::kissingheart::kissingheart:
It's a bye week ;)

Just sick of the sheep being manipulated by dickheads from both sides.

I have no horse in the messy abortion issue, my gripe is aimed at the government and media dividing the human race.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah, they're Christian. In fact, all that voted to withdraw RvW are Catholic. And they have all been vocal about their beliefs. They're also Conservative Republicans who generally use Christian religion for all their stances. Not criticising that. Just pointing out that if you are diehard Christian then you obviously are going to use religion as the main driver for everything you do.

I'm sure it they were Muslim then they'd still be criticised for using their religious beliefs to control the lives of others. But if they were Muslim I doubt they'd make it to SCOTUS. America is still a Christian country that puts God in everything. That's why all during Obama's period he was accused of being Muslim even though he was a Christian. If people believed he was Muslim then they wouldn't vote for him. Same reason Trump spent the last election trying to convince people that Biden is an atheist even though he's Christian.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
she still has a choice about her own body, this is like saying that somebody has no choice once they are locked into a contract with optus internet, if you don't want optus internet then don't go into the optus store and sign a contract

having no choice would be more like the Rodzilla situation which you and this hypocrite bitch fully supported
Don't worry, Murikans will move to Canada to get abortions, you know, like they did when trump won.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, they're Christian. In fact, all that voted to withdraw RvW are Catholic. And they have all been vocal about their beliefs. They're also Conservative Republicans who generally use Christian religion for all their stances. Not criticising that. Just pointing out that if you are diehard Christian then you obviously are going to use religion as the main driver for everything you do.

I'm sure it they were Muslim then they'd still be criticised for using their religious beliefs to control the lives of others. But if they were Muslim I doubt they'd make it to SCOTUS. America is still a Christian country that puts God in everything. That's why all during Obama's period he was accused of being Muslim even though he was a Christian. If people believed he was Muslim then they wouldn't vote for him. Same reason Trump spent the last election trying to convince people that Biden is an atheist even though he's Christian.
Fair enough, just asking as I genuinely don't know about the judges.

PS with Obama, bit hard to believe a Christian would have a Muslim name (Hussein) but that all means nothing now.

With trump, I can't blame him in the political sense...if he managed to fool the dumb arse evangelists to vote for him against hellary, he probably thought it would work again.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Where’s your proof they voted solely on their religious beliefs and not the fact! There’s nothing in the constitution to make abortion a constitutional right? These people that voted voted are conservatives which are there to…. Conserve yes conserve the traditions and the constitution as it was originally interpreted. You can sook and condemn Christianity all you want but their decision was all within their right as all they did was look at the facts, found no evidence, and made their decisions. Stop making this an anti Christian narrative, unless…. That’s the actual issue you lefties deep down despise Christianity?

Anyways Clarence Thomas you know the black one is wanting to look at the actual legality and proof gay marriage in the constitution now as well. Should be interesting times. The good thing about these evil Christians is that due to their conservative and evidence based study of the constitution they won’t implement or change anything they actually can’t find any evidence for unlike the rbg’s who made up things to push roe v wade through.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough, just asking as I genuinely don't know about the judges.

PS with Obama, bit hard to believe a Christian would have a Muslim name (Hussein) but that all means nothing now.

With trump, I can't blame him in the political sense...if he managed to fool the dumb arse evangelists to vote for him against hellary, he probably thought it would work again.
It’s because his dad is actually a Muslim. That’s the whole argument. His dad was Muslim and some sources suggest he was raised as such but then something happened and his mum made him Christian. But yeah I just wish the guy and his irrelevant wife stop talking sometimes lol. Easily the cringiest couple. Did I mention his irrelevant wife? That is only known because of her husband lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s because his dad is actually a Muslim. That’s the whole argument. His dad was Muslim and some sources suggest he was raised as such but then something happened and his mum made him Christian. But yeah I just wish the guy and his irrelevant wife stop talking sometimes lol. Easily the cringiest couple. Did I mention his irrelevant wife? That is only known because of her husband lol.
Can't speak for him but if I converted away from Islam I'd drop the Muslim name, especially in the filthy politics game.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the argument I kept getting into during the marriage equality debate. I can't understand how a person can say, "I believe in God so you should not be allowed to do this"

Christians should have all the freedoms to protect their religions and their beliefs. Don't want to carry out an abortion. Cool. Don't. Don't want to marry a gay couple in your church. Cool. Don't. But they should not have any right to tell others what they can and can't do based on their beliefs.
But it's america, and the american "disease" has always been to go out of your way to stick your nose in others' business and then be outraged by it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But it's america, and the american "disease" has always been to go out of your way to stick your nose in others' business and then be outraged by it.
Murika...

Talk shit
Get the reaction you want
Cry victim
Repeat

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao anyone who uses her or any young Turk as a source has no credibility at all. Especially an Armenian teams up and agrees with a Turk that denies the Christian Holocaust by the Ottoman Empire.
Also lolllll at her womansplaining meltdown I almost think you’ve uploaded this to take the piss out of her.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck off cock sucker. @ASSASSIN asked are they Christian, I answered him.
And I am asking you, do you have an issue with Christians being in positions of power? Do you think Christians should be disallowed into positions due to their religious beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.