Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was asking about the actual law change lol

Not really interested in the bickering as nobody is going to change nobody's mind.
In that case, the basics of it is that abortion is no longer considered a constitutional right so any state can ban abortion. Many states already have. In fact, pretty much any state that's not on the coast has already banned abortion at some level thanks to trigger laws.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How about inteh Kezeb, wa suckierr temek
My response would be two fold:

1) don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're trying. We all support you in your hardship. Alcohol isn't the answer. You can do better

And

2) yvan eht nioj

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In that case, the basics of it is that abortion is no longer considered a constitutional right so any state can ban abortion. Many states already have. In fact, pretty much any state that's not on the coast has already banned abortion at some level thanks to trigger laws.
So do they take into consideration of the mother's or babies health/life? Or Is It a blanket ban?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So do they take into consideration of the mother's or babies health/life? Or Is It a blanket ban?
Some states have blanket bans.

GOP state legislators have stood up instate parliaments and have literally said they're all banned

But also justice Clarence Thomas is now also pushing to have same sex marriage banned, contraception banned and also for the government to have access to the bedroom

Roe vs wade is just the first block of the many others they want to knock over

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

GOP state legislators have stood up instate parliaments and have literally said they're all banned

But also justice Clarence Thomas is now also pushing to have same sex marriage banned, contraception banned and also for the government to have access to the bedroom

And everything I've mentioned in the above post is on the record

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My response would be two fold:

1) don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you're trying. We all support you in your hardship. Alcohol isn't the answer. You can do better

And

2) yvan eht nioj
Then my response to on that would be INTEH WAHLID

Your mate Captain Jackson can translate it for you. Enjoy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

So basically, every law they want to overturn they will win 6-3? Republicunts v demonrats?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not really a blanket ban or ban. Basically just means that each state makes their own decision.

So if a state say that abortion is fine then it's legal in that stage. If the state says that having a miscarriage due to poor diet is "abortion" then the mother will be sent to prison.

Side note, that last part is extremely unlikely, but Texas did arrest and imprison a woman who had a miscarriage because they believed that the miscarriage was due to her working too much while pregnant.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So basically, every law they want to overturn they will win 6-3? Republicunts v demonrats?
Pretty much bro

The Supreme Court in the past few weeks have made a few decisions, each just as outrageous as the other

For example we spoke about the 109 year conceal and carry NY gun law which they just repealed for a bullshit reason

Also there was another that should new evidence appear showing the innocence of a death row inmate, at a certain stage that evidence is inadmissible. YES they want the death penalty to stay for someone who can show their innocence

And a couple of other laws as well, think another was cops can't be held accountable for damage they cause

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not really a blanket ban or ban. Basically just means that each state makes their own decision.

So if a state say that abortion is fine then it's legal in that stage. If the state says that having a miscarriage due to poor diet is "abortion" then the mother will be sent to prison.

Side note, that last part is extremely unlikely, but Texas did arrest and imprison a woman who had a miscarriage because they believed that the miscarriage was due to her working too much while pregnant.
Wow, on your last paragraph they don't want religion mixed with politics but that just sounds like the government playing God.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Pretty much bro

The Supreme Court in the past few weeks have made a few decisions, each just as outrageous as the other

For example we spoke about the 109 year conceal and carry NY gun law which they just repealed for a bullshit reason

Also there was another that should new evidence appear showing the innocence of a death row inmate, at a certain stage that evidence is inadmissible. YES they want the death penalty to stay for someone who can show their innocence

And a couple of other laws as well, think another was cops can't be held accountable for damage they cause
Wow, the CT in me says this looks like a soft martial law... not in the military sense but "you can't sneeze unless we tell you" sense.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Then my response to on that would be INTEH WAHLID

Your mate Captain Jackson can translate it for you. Enjoy
Capn Jacko, can you please translate for me. I'm an immature child who does not understand things. That's why I don't believe in women's rights.

Please translate for me. I asked sky daddy to do it but he ignored me. I have a feeling that he's not actually there as he isn't responding to my requests.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Capn Jacko, can you please translate for me. I'm an immature child who does not understand things. That's why I don't believe in women's rights.

Please translate for me. I asked sky daddy to do it but he ignored me. I have a feeling that he's not actually there as he isn't responding to my requests.
I dont speak or read or underatand Arabic, can't help you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow, on your last paragraph they don't want religion mixed with politics but that just sounds like the government playing God.
Fortunately she was released. But she spent 1 week in jail because of it.

In other countries women have been sent to prison for life after having a miscarriage. So the US could get worse.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont speak or read Arabic, can't help you.
Nevermind. I asked an Arabic speaking priest to translate it for me. He said that it's a term used by children who have no argument.

Thought it was pretty harsh by that priest. I'm sure dogwhisperer isn't a child and actually has some valid points that he can't communicate very well. Obviously that priest is just being biased. Won't be talking to him again.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just further on this, here's the details. So it's actually if they were poorly represented in a state court

But these same justices and supporters who are arguing for the sanctity of life, surely they should be up in arms that the state could be killing innocent people and given the American system has had copious amounts of false guilty findings this should be a real concern that innocent lives are being destroyed

But obviously theres crickets from the same ones celebrating roe vs wade being repealed

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe a few republican judges might pass away when Biden is in charge. Then he can nominate his picks. Clarence Thomas wouldn't be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.