What are some items or places you loved growing up?

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did it have a buffet and ice cream machine?
Actually from what I remember (1980s) was it didn’t have a buffet because you ordered off the menu, and on your way out you could buy a gingerbread man covered in hundreds and thousands. It was a long time ago, but the smell in the restaurant was unbelievably good.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When Pizza Hut had all you can eat it was the best. Even better was sneaking in tupperware so you go home with a tasty stash.
I used to love their pizza (although the salad was average). Then the dessert was already amazing even though it was mainly ice cream and toppings.

I remember I used to love eating (what I called) dog food - until my brother @ASSASSIN correctly advised me that they were actually bacon bits lol.

1655774238159.png

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I used to love their pizza (although the salad was average). Then the dessert was already amazing even though it was mainly ice cream and toppings.

I remember I used to love eating (what I called) dog food - until my brother @ASSASSIN correctly advised me that they were actually bacon bits lol.

View attachment 54672
Bacon "flavoured" bits lol

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Beverly Hills Pizza Hit all you can eat then Jurassic Park at Cinema 1 next door…. If you know you know.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't really matter where it was, if there was a creek I'd be there terrorising the local frog and tadpole population as well as the lizards. Still love natural waterways and terrorise the local fish populations from the comfort of my kayak when I can find the time.

My favourite childhood toys were mostly Lego and my GI Joe collection.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Didn't really matter where it was, if there was a creek I'd be there terrorising the local frog and tadpole population as well as the lizards. Still love natural waterways and terrorise the local fish populations from the comfort of my kayak when I can find the time.

My favourite childhood toys were mostly Lego and my GI Joe collection.
I loved Lego and GI Joe too. I didn't really like Hot Wheels back then - now I'm obsessed with all kinds of die cast cars - it's bloomed into an adult hobby of mine.