News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yet when the club came out with its stance of not having a gambling partner on its jersey, we were slammed as hypocritical because the leagues club has pokies. yet now they want to bring in the gambling argument. literally can’t win

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt the club is interested in renewing the sponsorship given the fact that Laundy has done little but offer regular criticism of us.

Seems like a fairly pointless article. The media don't really want to bring attention to our rise in form. So they've got to be creative to keep finding negative angles.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
This **** needs to stfu. Nobody cares what you think or wants your advice champion. You got your name on the jumper..that’s what you paid for. Now fuck off
Right on - who gives a sh*t about Laundry?

We have and will have sponsors queuing up.

As you correctly suggested, he can f**k off.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know his been a bit of a dick in the media and I don't condone his behaviour , but it's not always easy as you would think to attract big money major sponsorship to replace him especially in the current economy. For those saying to piss him off I hope you have new sponsors lined up .

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know his been a bit of a dick in the media and I don't condone his behaviour , but it's not always easy as you would think to attract big money major sponsorship to replace him especially in the current economy. For those saying to piss him off I hope you have new sponsors lined up .
agree, but he's not paying big money and got a cut price deal. so piss him off

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can get HMAS Knockonbur to *Mentor* good old A Laundy to being a better human being

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Idk if this was a joke or not, but, Stu Laundy was on the radio and said he is asking his dad to move to sponsor the tigers and how Benny Elias is asking them personally as well
Arthur and Stu are Tigers supporters, Craig is the Bulldogs supporter in the Laundy family.

If they do leave I hope Warburton has a $3m replacement on line.

Always a Bulldog

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Arthur and Stu are Tigers supporters, Craig is the Bulldogs supporter in the Laundy family.

If they do leave I hope Warburton has a $3m replacement on line.

Always a Bulldog
Why $3m? Are we worth $3m a year? Probably not

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He only wants to be a sponsor to try and rub shoulders with the players. He should be hanging at the blue oyster if he wants to whisper in young blokes ears

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warburton has been pretty good at bringing in sponsors since he joined. I personally would be happy to see the back of Laundy. He should change his name to laundry cause that’s all he does - air the dirty stuff. Sponsors should leave running the club to the club and enjoy games in their cushy corporate box

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Idk if this was a joke or not, but, Stu Laundy was on the radio and said he is asking his dad to move to sponsor the tigers and how Benny Elias is asking them personally as well
Great news, they might be able to get another cut price sponsorship at the tigers but we are a club on the rise looking for decent sponsors.

Arthur can also mentor their players like Naden.