Justin Holbrook

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Starting a thread should be limited to those with over 500 posts….

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holbrook is a fraud. I thought this last year and have been proven correct at how shite he's got the Tits looking.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is lacking an experience spine thats all.
they are all so young
Exactly. Each spine player has their moments, but they need an experienced player like Foran and time to gel.

Brimson is a talent but he hasn't learnt how to be a team player yet.
Sexton whilst having some bad moments, still has forced the most line drop outs in the league.
Titans don't have a threat at 6 or 9 (now Campbell is out and Brimmo at 1).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Listen, The Bulldogs might not thank me but get the contract out, put it on the table. Let him sign it. Let him write whatever numbers he wants on there, given what he's done since he's come in. Justin's at the wheel, man. He's doing it He's doing his thing. THE BULLDOGS ARE BACK.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Potter >

Holbrook's got a decent Titans team running last... how would he be a good fit for us :D .

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly think there's a few sides that are just cursed. The Titans despite often having some decent cattle just rarely seem to find form. The Warriors are another team in that boat.

So I think that Holbrook might actually have some coaching ability. Another part of me still thinks that the club has rocks in their heads for paying in excess of a million a season for a forward (if you choose to believe the rumours that he's on 1.25 mill a season.

Still don't really want to take a gamble on him though.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm going to pay the OPs trolling skills on this one.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is lacking an experience spine thats all.
they are all so young
100% this! Do people forget the groncs were even more of a rabble than the tits with significantly more talent until purchasing Reynolds this year??
Teams need the direction of a good half, preferably 2. The tits at this stage don’t have one or 2 halves that have the experience necessary to elicit consistent performance, or the solid personalities in the locker room to pull everyone along when times are tough