Pope Francis resigning?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Labels are thrown too easily and sometimes to end any reasonable debate by simply labelling

But by the same token, there are some who do deserve the label but then claim that PC culture or cancel culture is going too far (remember I said there are some who do deserve the label but this is their get out clause)

Each situation has to be approached individually and given that some media (like the daily mail) like to sensationalise things, it requires a deeper dive into the facts before determining what happened.
It's like when someone obviously isn't transphobic.... even though they would punch a man if he was wearing a dress out of FEAR that a man wearing a dress will somehow harm his child

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would hate it if some of the forum members children, where born 'different' & decided to wear clothing not to their gender or maybe be mentally ill & wears different clothing. Some of you are acting like troglodytes.
The power of Christ will compel them

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Again. We weren't talking about the guy wearing lingerie. You just mixed things up.
I mixed up his comment, when realising it was in reference to that lego story I deleted my comment because I agree that it's completely inappropriate for that incident.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would hate it if some of the forum members children, where born 'different' & decided to wear clothing not to their gender or maybe be mentally ill & wears different clothing. Some of you are acting like troglodytes.
Yeah, what if your kid wears an eels jersey? (God forbid a million times ;))

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mixed up his comment, when realising it was in reference to that lego story I deleted my comment because I agree that it's completely inappropriate for that incident.
Yep. But his comment was in reply to my comment which was in reply to Realists comment which was about the drag queen in the dress reading books to kids. dogwhisp just thought we were talking about Legongerie bloke....

Sorry. That was the best name I could come up with.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, I was...you mixed it up
This is the series of events. This is what we were talking about...

It was the fact that they were trans. That's what the backlash was about.

For example, the Christian Post did a big hit piece on it claiming that they were trying to trans up kids. This was the worst image they could come up with.

View attachment 54963
Yeah that’s fucking freaky. Why do that. That’s a grown man playing dress ups.
So we're getting down to your real problem. Not the kids. The fact that a grown man wore women's clothes.
What's wrong with you mate? No, now you're putting words in Realists mouth or Assuming you know what his problem is.

If he came next to my kid wearing that shit, I would of king hit him through the wall.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing to do with the Lingerie bloke.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd hit any dude who stood next to my kid in the street wearing underwear.

But I'm not Christian.
Why would you hit him, what's wrong with men wearing women's underwear in the street. Don't we have to be more accepting?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you hit him, what's wrong with men wearing women's underwear in the street. Don't we have to be more accepting?
Your slippery slope fallacy isn't going to work on me