Rumour Jayden Okunbor News

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Heard from a source Jayden also has been tapped to move on next year likely to England
First Covid, then the war in Ukraine, now Okunbor may be leaving? This will be the straw that breaks the camel's back, I don't think I can go on.

On a serious note (what's that? You thought I was serious?) why would anybody bother tapping Okunbor on the shoulder? He is a reserve grader getting reserve grader's pay. Perhaps he is being head-hunted by Workington Town?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus, you'd better leave my other boys Flanno and Corey Allan alone, ya hear?
Gus doesn't miss much, and he knows the value of a salary cap quid. He won't be rushing to unload either of them if he has to pay any of the freight.

Also, they have both improved during Potter's stewardship, I get the impression Flanno is beginning to feel he belongs in the team, and this is reflecting in his play. Allan apparently didn't miss many meals during his time out - Julius Caesar would have approved of him! But he is starting to slim down as he gets back to match fitness.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Gus doesn't miss much, and he knows the value of a salary cap quid. He won't be rushing to unload either of them if he has to pay any of the freight.

Also, they have both improved during Potter's stewardship, I get the impression Flanno is beginning to feel he belongs in the team, and this is reflecting in his play. Allan apparently didn't miss many meals during his time out - Julius Caesar would have approved of him! But he is starting to slim down as he gets back to match fitness.
Exactly.

Flanno is looking more at home every week and is performing his role in the team well.... but the pitchfork wielders here think he is diabolical.

Our whole team has struggled with fitness and conditioning here..... so it's not much surprise that Allan piled on some kegs during a fairly long injury layoff. He is looking better and fitter each week, though...as you say. It was pretty electric when he stormed onto that kick and ran half the length of the field on Sunday.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wow, you keep spreading like a disease. First it was Elliot, then Flanno, now Allen. Surely you're taking the piss :tearsofjoy:
They are all playing good footy at the moment.... spreading like a truth disease in a world of misinformation, perhaps.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are all playing good footy at the moment.... spreading like a truth disease in a world of misinformation, perhaps.
You're the funniest lol

I wouldn't say they are not contributing, but it's because the team is winning.

I've said it to you before, I like some of Flanno's off the ball work, defense, scrambling defense, his 1%'s. He does contribute to the team. But we can't have him long term. If we're ever going to be a top 4 side and challenge for the premiership our halfback needs to posses exceptional attacking capabilities and a strong leader. He just doesn't have that bro.