Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a coincidence or not but Flanagan follows 5 bulldog pages and only follows a couple nrl club pages .. might be reading to much into it but who knows… just find it weird that he come out publicly and said he was going to ring Gould to get the ball rolling and Gould says no one has applied or made contact … I know everyone has an opinion and we could all totally be wrong but something doesn’t add up, like a few comments have been he may be waiting so the candidate doesn’t get swamped
I’ve got a sneaky feeling it’s Flanagan Snr based on nothing more then the gut

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the more i hear from gus, the more confident i am he will turn the club around. makes perfect sense what he is doing. why rush? set the foundations for success and then find a coach and show them which direction we are heading. dont need to solve all the worlds problems today.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
By different you mean delusional right? Bro have you been hanging out with Nasheed and smoking his weed
Fuck I hope you're right but it's a million to one
If everyone is pulling coaches out of their arse, I'm pulling out the best lol

Potter 2023
Bellamy and Munster 2024

You heard it here first lol

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you look at it, our Roster is settled for next year so I guess the rush is not there. But I would say by the end of the season it will be in place ready for pre season. We just can’t afford to lose Burton. Think he can test the market November 1... he will demand $800k +
I don't think our roster is set for next year. We have 9 off contract and have only signed Mahoney kikau and Sutton. Theres still 6 or 7 spots to fill. Dare say kiraz and Morrin might get a spot so that leaves 4 or 5 spots left to fill.