Pope Francis resigning?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The pope is re-signing? With the Tiggers?

Well they were shit b4 - so no change....

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dw I won’t blow this thread up like someone else did in another because they “actually” got offended by subjective humour.
On a serious note to my dismay they’ve allowed alter girls now. It’s traditionally always meant to be only boys.
Damn. That's gotta be hard. Next thing you know they'll allow 70 year old transgenders who identify as alter boys.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speculation the Pope will resign due to health and chronic knee problems…

@Kelpie03 and @Realist90 any insights guys?
Will do some home work on the subject, ASAP and report, actually there is a few others who post on TK that also have a finger in the heavenily pie. Perhaps they have gone quite due to the barrage of hate wich rears its head as soon as their is any mention of God, Church or Religion.
You will notice that the usual haters haven't wasted any time puting in their 2 bobs worth, though for some their 2 cents worth and even that might be generous to them.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The speculation is coming from Megyn Kelly.

Vatican reporters are lashing out at Kelly for making shit up just to attract listeners to her podcast.

Theres no confirmation at the moment from the Vatican of anything like this happening
Perhaps now you might understand that haters will look for anything and even make things up to justify their petty hates.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is pretty much all speculation. But what I will say is this. There very much is an almost divide amongst the pope Francis die hard clergy and the traditionalist clergy. Both sides can take it too far. The pope Francis side use his vague language to try and push for things completely against the catholic dogma/doctrine like gay marriage, abortion to name a couple, and then the traditional side who some now call pope Francis the anti pope and Benedict still the rightful pope. The issue with that is, pope emeritus Benedict himself has never come out saying he is still the pope, and all throughout catholic history when there has been an anti pope they have come out explicitly saying they are the true pope. They also were never elected by the conclave.
Pope Francis has made more “enemies” since he put more regulations and banning more Latin masses which has pissed off a lot of the traditionalists. But yeah some have gone too far even saying pope Francis is running seperate church and Catholics who still think he is a pope are following a different religion lol
I must say I haven't heard anything like that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is pretty much all speculation. But what I will say is this. There very much is an almost divide amongst the pope Francis die hard clergy and the traditionalist clergy. Both sides can take it too far. The pope Francis side use his vague language to try and push for things completely against the catholic dogma/doctrine like gay marriage, abortion to name a couple, and then the traditional side who some now call pope Francis the anti pope and Benedict still the rightful pope. The issue with that is, pope emeritus Benedict himself has never come out saying he is still the pope, and all throughout catholic history when there has been an anti pope they have come out explicitly saying they are the true pope. They also were never elected by the conclave.
Pope Francis has made more “enemies” since he put more regulations and banning more Latin masses which has pissed off a lot of the traditionalists. But yeah some have gone too far even saying pope Francis is running seperate church and Catholics who still think he is a pope are following a different religion lol
I look forward to the Catholic Civil War. Should be entertaining.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's fine. We no longer deal in 2c or even 1c, so it'll be rounded up to 5c.

Ill take cash or cheque.
Mate the 1 and 2 cents are not counted, so you get nothing, btw bought a slab not long ago priced $49.99 tried to get the 1 cent and the teller flately refused to give to me.
Now however if your posts were worth 3 cents, I would gladely give you 5 cents for them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate the 1 and 2 cents are not counted, so you get nothing, btw bought a slab not long ago priced $49.99 tried to get the 1 cent and the teller flately refused to give to me.
Now however if your posts were worth 3 cents, I would gladely give you 5 cents for them.
Depends if you're the buyer or the seller. If you sell something for 1c and you don't buy 5 of them, then they still round it up to 5c.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps now you might understand that haters will look for anything and even make things up to justify their petty hates.
Oh poor you, the forever victim

Yes of course megyn Kelly is making up rumours because she hates Catholics nothing to do with trying to drive interest up in her podcast

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because the Catholics were so pure Satan infiltrated them and turned half their priests into pedo's.
Hope it never happens again.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh poor you, the forever victim

Yes of course megyn Kelly is making up rumours because she hates Catholics nothing to do with trying to drive interest up in her podcast
POOR YOU; the Catholic Schools are getting all the money, any your missing out on the winfall,
Don't forget that Catholic School are only their to cause kids to commit sucide.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor you the Catholic Schools are getting all the money, any your missing out on a winfall,
Don't forget that Catholic School are only their to cause kids to commit sucide.
Why are you posting to prove my point????

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are you posting to prove my point????
Have you forgotten what you posted some time ago in the other thread.
I just wanted to remind you of your own lies, hate and hyprocy, any half decent person would give details of where he/she got the info from.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you forgotten what you posted some time ago in the other thread.
I just wanted to remind you of your own lies, hate and hyprocy, any half decent person would give details of where he/she got the info from.
You're cooked NFI

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I look forward to the Catholic Civil War. Should be entertaining.
There’ll be no such thing. I know you deeply wish the Catholic Church would annhiliate itself, unfortunately though it’s protected by divine power. No one will ever take it down, many have tried over 2000 years to be exact and it’s never happened. When Christ makes a promise it is never broken.