Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone was great (except for Flanagan and Waddle).
They weren't awful, but I still think if we had 2 different people e.g. Thompson for Wad and BBO or Wakeham for Flanno, I think we put on closer to 50 points. Otherwise I am so happy with this squad.
Imagine next year, we get Mahoney in, Kikau and imagine if we get a better 7. We will be fucking slick!
Backs 1. Avo 2. Allan 3. Kiraz 4. Shoupp 5. Foxx 6. Burton 7. ?
Forwards 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. TPJ 11. Kikau 12. RFM 13. Jacko
Bench 14. Waddle 15. Ava 16. Thompson 17. Morrin/Topine

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max King played 63 min
19 hit ups
200m gained
64 post contact metres
2 offloads
28 tackles

he has been awesome
My new favourite doggie player. He plays like he wants the win every time he touches the ball. Great player

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
-Is Potter a Super Coach or Barrett just a moron? Barrett has been taken by ambulance to a mental hospital after watching the game.
- 36 points & no tries by Les Trott
- Ben Cummins let the Tigers lay all over the Bulldogs & we still came away with a thrashing. Wasn't Cummins worst performance but wasn't good either.
- Nofoaluma should have been sent off for deliberately kicking Burton in the head. Hetherington would have been sent off.
- RFM needs to be re-signed - he has been great since returning
- Great cameo by Biter's nephew. I hope the shoulder popped back in without any damage. If so tape it up & go again
- Averillo has been a revelation at FB last 2 weeks. I hope it continues & he can be a rock star
- Kiraz was made for 1st grade. The centre position is his to lose

My Wests Tigers neighbour said that I would need a box of tissues for the game. I said we'll see. I just went to the shop & bought him a box of feminine hygiene products so he could soak up HIS tears. He wouldn't come to the door. LOL
Well you did need a box of tissues for the game, but not to use in the same way that your neighbour imagined!

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Everyone was great (except for Flanagan and Waddle).
They weren't awful, but I still think if we had 2 different people e.g. Thompson for Wad and BBO or Wakeham for Flanno, I think we put on closer to 50 points. Otherwise I am so happy with this squad.
Imagine next year, we get Mahoney in, Kikau and imagine if we get a better 7. We will be fucking slick!
Backs 1. Avo 2. Allan 3. Kiraz 4. Shoupp 5. Foxx 6. Burton 7. ?
Forwards 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. TPJ 11. Kikau 12. RFM 13. Jacko
Bench 14. Waddle 15. Ava 16. Thompson 17. Morrin/Topine
How is Josh Stuckey going in reserves? He killed it in Qld cup last year. I thought he would be pushing for a spot by now and force waddle out of the team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure he will manage, his weekly two tries a game will help him sleep good :tearsofjoy:
Definitely better at fullback. Was terrible in all the other positions. When your 10 year daughter says dad averillo is good now you know he has found he right position in the team