Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

Malla

Reaction score
no - I heard it was not a pec tear but a dislocation that is nowhere near as bad - have you heard anything beyond that?
Shoulder popped out and back in is what channel 9 said
That’s a couple months usually, I doubt he plays again this season but hope I’m wrong

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did the ladder predictor with us dropping one game. (Sharks)

Will come down to for and against.

That said. It seems that roosters and manly just need to have terrible runs. Which could allow us a drop another.
Lots of games go against us heading into finals. Many of the teams just outside and around 8th spot play each other too much. We've made it hard for ourselves.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Might not be that bad, wasn't in a sling post game and was hugging JAC with no issues.
Yeah I think that kind of injury varies depending on how it goes back in. If the socket is lubed up and well used then it usually goes in pretty easily.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
-Is Potter a Super Coach or Barrett just a moron? Barrett has been taken by ambulance to a mental hospital after watching the game.
- 36 points & no tries by Les Trott
- Ben Cummins let the Tigers lay all over the Bulldogs & we still came away with a thrashing. Wasn't Cummins worst performance but wasn't good either.
- Nofoaluma should have been sent off for deliberately kicking Burton in the head. Hetherington would have been sent off.
- RFM needs to be re-signed - he has been great since returning
- Great cameo by Biter's nephew. I hope the shoulder popped back in without any damage. If so tape it up & go again
- Averillo has been a revelation at FB last 2 weeks. I hope it continues & he can be a rock star
- Kiraz was made for 1st grade. The centre position is his to lose

My Wests Tigers neighbour said that I would need a box of tissues for the game. I said we'll see. I just went to the shop & bought him a box of feminine hygiene products so he could soak up HIS tears. He wouldn't come to the door. LOL

Malla

Reaction score
-Is Potter a Super Coach or Barrett just a moron? Barrett has been taken by ambulance to a mental hospital after watching the game.
- 36 points & no tries by Les Trott
- Ben Cummins let the Tigers lay all over the Bulldogs & we still came away with a thrashing. Wasn't Cummins worst performance but wasn't good either.
- Nofoaluma should have been sent off for deliberately kicking Burton in the head. Hetherington would have been sent off.
- RFM needs to be re-signed - he has been great since returning
- Great cameo by Biter's nephew. I hope the shoulder popped back in without any damage. If so tape it up & go again
- Averillo has been a revelation at FB last 2 weeks. I hope it continues & he can be a rock star
- Kiraz was made for 1st grade. The centre position is his to lose

My Wests Tigers neighbour said that I would need a box of tissues for the game. I said we'll see. I just went to the shop & bought him a box of feminine hygiene products so he could soak up HIS tears. He wouldn't come to the door. LOL
Potter has never really coached first grade so I don’t think it’s much from potter other than allowing these guys to play their natural games
Barrett is a fuckin clown shit fuck
You reckon he’s sitting at home thinking he can coach again

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One good observation from being at the game that you miss on TV was seeing the work the spine are doing off the ball. Averillo is essentially playing like another halfback with Burton and mainly Flanagan. There were a few opportunities where Flanno could have linked up wit Avo out the back but instead hit Waddell that would have bore more points. You can really see how much more confidence Flanno and Avo are playing with now they have clear roles on offence.

TPJ is also a freak - I’m at the point where I’m surprised he gets tackled with the ball in hand instead of getting an offload away. I just need more than two weeks of good footy from him. Once he gets his consistency down pat he could be anything.