News Burton to make origin debut

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
'"Canterbury winger Josh Abdo-Carr has been unable to force his way into the team, with Roosters winger Daniel Tupou set to be retained. Cronulla’s Nicho Hynes, who was 18th man for Origin one, is expected to fill the same role for game two."

If true, why is he on the outer, what has he done wrong.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Fittler. Come on Slater sweep this dumb **** useless idiot 3-0. Fuck him! Im not supporting him and i want him swept so he is fired.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can only come back better after the big time, time of his life.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If blues lose series and he’s our coach then we are fucked . **** has an ego, dumb selections and another Barrett guaranteed. Rather keep potter seriously
You're actually right.

We want him to win so he stays NSW coach. Fuck origin anyways, Dogs are more important.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, how is Burton at taking hit ups out of his own half? Haven't really seen much of him straight up running it this year, thought that's more of what Freddy wants out of his wingers and centres, running it out of their own half and not getting dominated in the tackle

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If blues lose series and he’s our coach then we are fucked . **** has an ego, dumb selections and another Barrett guaranteed. Rather keep potter seriously
If he joins us. Im out. Im done. Sorry. I cant handle this anymore. Its potter or someone proven or im done. Im taking sabatical until he leaves. Ill start following ,*vomits in mouth* local *more vomit* AFL teams. *more vomit*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Interesting, how is Burton at taking hit ups out of his own half? Haven't really seen much of him straight up running it this year, thought that's more of what Freddy wants out of his wingers and centres, running it out of their own half and not getting dominated in the tackle
I'm guessing he wants someone better than Luai but doesn't want to drop him to upset Cleary. Even though I think Burton would help Cleary more at 5/8th.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Burton is in, Freddy is back on the rack if he doesn't pick Fox next to him.

2poo didn't show nothing last night.
100% bro. Their combo has been outstanding

Also Coates isn’t playing so the height thing doesn’t matter

Unbelievable decision to leave him out