NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I get why the Celtics were favourites but I didn't believe they were ever going to beat the Warriors. Heck I was confident they'd get it done in 5 haha
I thought it was 50/50. Boston was the only team with a winning record over the Warriors since 2014.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Curry gets his 4th ring!!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Stephen Curry stats in the Finals:

31.2 ppg
5.0 apg
5.8 rpg

No doubt he's higher than Kevin Durant on the all-time list.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@B-Train Your boys will be back. They're my favourites right now for the title next season.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Warriors!!! Extra satisfying after the injury comebacks. A few mates and I are kicking on to celebrate but commiserations to the Celtics fans here. That experience will be invaluable and you’ll be back

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@B-Train Your boys will be back. They're my favourites right now for the title next season.
Thanks bro but it's hard to get back to the Finals.. Especially with the East being so loaded. The Celtics would have to seriously upgrade their bench and get another PG. The last two games they've had like less than 10 bench points combined. You can't win in the Finals with zero bench production..

This is why I hated trading a 1st plus for Derrick White. He goes missing too much. The Mavs game up less for Christian Wood who I'd much rather have..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The last three games were torture as a Celtics fan but full credit to the Warriors. Their experience shone through.. Draymond has his best game of the series today and had a huge impact at both ends. Steph was in control all game.. Klay and Wiggins stepped up after game 1.. Poole and Payton gave them a huge lift off the bench all series.

Tatum and Brown are superstars but they need to be tougher mentally and physically for the Celtics to take the next step. And they need some help from bench players to take the load off..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The last three games were torture as a Celtics fan but full credit to the Warriors. Their experience shone through.. Draymond has his best game of the series today and had a huge impact at both ends. Steph was in control all game.. Klay and Wiggins stepped up after game 1.. Poole and Payton gave them a huge lift off the bench all series.

Tatum and Brown are superstars but they need to be tougher mentally and physically for the Celtics to take the next step. And they need some help from bench players to take the load off..
Tatum & Brown are young. Curry had 0 Finals appearances at their age.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
you must be one of those enthusiasts for the weekly "is LeBron better than Jordan?" debates analysts have been having since the 2013 finals
You sound dumber with every comment.

All I said is right now Curry is higher than Durant on the all-time list. I never said Durant can't finish higher. I never said the list is finished right now.

You're the one making a deal out of nothing and your comments don't even make sense. You sound like a hurt Durant fan.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sound dumber with every comment.

All I said is right now Curry is higher than Durant on the all-time list. I never said Durant can't finish higher. I never said the list is finished right now.

You're the one making a deal out of nothing and your comments don't even make sense. You sound like a hurt Durant fan.
I was agreeing with you... you started this with the "I cannot see into the future" bit