CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They have Doueihi and Nu Brown on their bench

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Leilua immediate release to join cowboys leaves them 1 forward down too
Whaaaaat? He's one of their few weapons lol.

We better smash those pussies! And beat the Tigers too!
He's been pretty quiet/disinterested this year. He started alright, a few games, quiet as after that.
Leilua was tanking hard if you didn't watch. Was more blatant than Wile e Coyote's feined attempts to murder Road Runner, with none of the enthusiasm.

Features in most of the tries in the highlights but it was outright obvious during the game

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is safer than Okunbor, that's for sure, but since he lacks the pace to be a top winger, he is only a Band-Aid solution over our gaping right-wing problem. I'd rather us trial some debutants and see if we have any long-term prospects in our system.
View attachment 53972
Seeing this happen on the weekend killed me. We had Parra on the ropes and should have capitalised on this play. Yet whilst every other club seemingly has wingers who will back themselves and go for something like an insane corner post dive, we have historically had very slow wingers who lack that level of athleticism, and will opt to cut back in every time. Jonathan Wright... Mitch Brown... Sam Perrett... Holland... Montoya... Okunbor... Allen... Burns... surely we strike gold soon :tearsofjoy:
Yeh very true. But Waddell could of given him the ball earlier there with more space to run, bloody Waddell angled run towards the sideline.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think everybody missed the main story...

The NRL has reacted strongly to the Bulldogs thrashing of the Parramatta Eels yesterday by appointing Ben Cummins as referee to their next game V Wests Tigers. Graham Annesley NRL head of Elite Football Competitions said "we made a BIG mistake last week & it won't be repeated this week. Ben will make sure the Bulldogs are put well & truly back in their place (last) where they belong."
Cummins can’t do any worse than Klein

11-4 penalties
No six agains but 5 to Eels

And we still smoked Eels

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You might want to put yesterday's game into context. We scored 3 or 4 tries from kicks and 2 from intercepts.

With Burton's kicking game, we most certainly deserved around 2 tries from kicks. In fact it should be our MO for every game.

But we only really scored 2 trys from good lead-up passing which were the try from Kiraz and the last try from Averillo.

We need to create more chances with ball in hand because scoring trys from kicks is not always dependable.

Take nothing away from the win. It was a great performance all round. But we should keep it in perspective otherwise we might be disappointed if these kicks don't bring points next game
I love these tries from kicks, gonna make teams less likely to move up quick in defense when they study us, or less likely to compress in defense(They need to start marking up on JAC) meaning bigger holes on the inside where short hole running will come into play. Let’s see if Potter can exploit this. We haven’t had this since the Sherwin/Elmasri combo days.
Teams pick us off easy when defending against us, at least now they will be in two minds and gaps will open up.
Also points on the board gives us confidence! Let the games begin.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time we expected to win was against a clown raiders side with Elliot at hooker and look what happened lol.. we have yet to show consistency, hope we can show it this week

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He has avoided the many questions about him. He gets a question about Topine every week lol there’s a reason he isn’t answering them. The last time he replied about him was in May and he said “I would love to see him get a shot at NRL again. I’m sure there will be an opportunity at some stage”.
One day he will finally reply to someone
Someone get a message out to Davey Boy. He is the one guy who can get through to Gus if we need to know what’s going on with Topine.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It will be the most bulldogs thing ever if we lose this game comfortably even when we flogged a premiership contender by 30 points.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bro tbh I’ve had this “flu” for near a month. I’m still coughing my guts up and still spiting and flem every 10 seconds. I’ve had anti biotics and the lot and it’s done shit all.
Sorry man didn’t want to make shit of anyone who has the flu because even I have it right now, just coming to the end of it basically just blocked nose now. Hope you recover soon bra

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think everybody missed the main story...

The NRL has reacted strongly to the Bulldogs thrashing of the Parramatta Eels yesterday by appointing Ben Cummins as referee to their next game V Wests Tigers. Graham Annesley NRL head of Elite Football Competitions said "we made a BIG mistake last week & it won't be repeated this week. Ben will make sure the Bulldogs are put well & truly back in their place (last) where they belong."
It’s not funny. Cummins will cane us with six agains and penalties.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see Morrin make his debut, it's well deserved... Topine should be there instead of Stimson though..
Morrin, Clay, Topine and Waddell would be the smallest bench in NRL history, although i agree Stimson dosen't offer much.

Good for Morrin, the kid can play.

Thompson's unavailability is interesting. He spills the ball and then makes a pathetic attempt at tackle in the last 5 against Saints, and hasn't been seen since. First he was concussed, then ill, and now back to concussed.

I wonder if something is going on ?

Reactions: ATT