Official Gus on Twitter

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep..he left Twitter after he had a dummy spit..than he returned with a new account.. And I was welcomed back into the fold.. But got kicked out again! ;)
I may use a different email addy. See what happens. I should share the user name & password & see who gets it banned first. We should take bets. :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I may use a different email addy. See what happens. I should share the user name & password & see who gets it banned first. We should take bets. :tearsofjoy:
Lol.. I will win..I have a great track record!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yep..he left Twitter after he had a dummy spit..than he returned with a new account.. And I was welcomed back into the fold.. But got kicked out again! ;)
he's always had the same account, he just deactivates and then reactivates it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you find out. Let us all know. There are a few on here that he has banned, for no banning reasons, apart from disagreeing with him.
I deserved the second one..I basically said he doesn’t tell the truth..and he got rid of Barrett even though he said two weeks he supported him..just wanted for him to be transparent sometimes.. The other was about Shane Warne a few years back..where I disagreed with him about Warne and his character..he had a sook and immediately blocked me..

Oh why we are at it..I’ve been blocked by Russell Crowe for calling him out about being rude to a fan..and my crowning achievement..that little pretentious prick Joe Hildebrand..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I deserved the second one..I basically said he doesn’t tell the truth..and he got rid of Barrett even though he said two weeks he supported him..just wanted for him to be transparent sometimes.. The other was about Shane Warne a few years back..where I disagreed with him about Warne and his character..he had a sook and immediately blocked me..

Oh why we are at it..I’ve been blocked by Russell Crowe for calling him out about being rude to a fan..and my crowning achievement..that little pretentious prick Joe Hildebrand..
Gus will die on his sword, saying Baz quit. It might technically be true, but he was either about to be sacked, or should of been sacked.