Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As I said, Shane shouldn't get the job if his son is at the club. It's an either/or situation. I don't want a player picked every week regardless of how shit they play because their Dad is the coach. It's not Under 10's..

I'd rather John Morris or Woolf than any of the other horrible options being suggested.
Shane will not pick his son if there is a better option for the team. I just want Kyle to goal kick again but it seems club are determined to have burton do it no matter what.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good chance of upset win .

look if eels turn up it will be a flogging but this year they not as good as last couple and more vulnerable to playing shit against sides they are expected to beat . Plus the eels v dogs rivalry it could get interesting if they don’t aim up . Plus whoever they put on wing is vulnerable to the kick behind the line from burton go jac

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

look if eels turn up it will be a flogging but this year they not as good as last couple and more vulnerable to playing shit against sides they are expected to beat . Plus the eels v dogs rivalry it could get interesting if they don’t aim up . Plus whoever they put on wing is vulnerable to the kick behind the line from burton go jac
Admire your spirit my bro but our pack and bench is disgusting and can't match theirs.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We're averaging like 21 points under Potter. Hopefully tpj is back and firing.
Can see a loss but don't see us losing by 30. Close game

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Eels already lost to a shithouse Wests

They aren't losing to another shithouse in us!

Anyways, good on ya for your optimism

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're averaging like 21 points under Potter. Hopefully tpj is back and firing.
Can see a loss but don't see us losing by 30. Close game
From being known as the entertainers to believing a loss by less than 30 is adequate. How the mighty have fallen

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
From being known as the entertainers to believing a loss by less than 30 is adequate. How the mighty have fallen
I know I know. To a point but with us losing all the time it's much more exciting to get a win when we do get one haha. Hopefully it's not to much longer of this torture though. I hate losing

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the only thing in our favour is parra seem to struggle against the bottom teams hopefully that's the case on Monday

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He’s been struggling for weeks with really bad headaches, he’s wanting to play even more so now the style of play is suiting him better, but the doctor has ruled him out
Hopefully he recovers quickly and returns better than ever.