Official Gus on Twitter

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know right? As if he didn't know about the 2 coaches being sacked today. Kinda saying he's smarter than you without actually saying it.

Look, I'm glad Gus in on board but he can be a tad condescending at times.
Yep he comes across like that at times.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend it isn't a simple open and shut case, we have been going through one of the most dramatic coaching periods in the club's history, us fans have opinions and some expect the club to agree with theirs, it's the wrong decision otherwise,
Management know they are in a difficult position especially after so many failed coaches at the helm, they know the situation can't handle another failure, they know now they absolutely must make the right decision, but what we as Bulldogs supporters need to know there will be a degree of risk in no mater who we sign, therefore it is very important to stay faithful in the people that are truly doing their best to achieve the requirements, bare in mind the amount of pressure we have been placed under from the media especially News Ltd who have forever continued to derail our rebuild...
The question remains, who are we ?
Are we the True and faithful Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs supporters we are supposed to be ?
Or just simply a bunch of whinging pretenders who call themselves Bulldogs supporter ?
Im not too fussed who we sign although I'd prefer it's not Flanagan purely because of Kyle.

I certainly believe it's a case of trial and error and I'm willing to give coaches 18months to prove they can turn the club around.

Im afraid if you arent showing any improvement in 18months, you deservedly should be sacked.

I think the right call was made on Barrett. I had hopes for him through last year but to not have this team showing even glimpses of any decency in the first 6 rounds, he simply had to go.

No pressure. Just don't fuck it up.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is it so difficult for some to comprehend it isn't a simple open and shut case, we have been going through one of the most dramatic coaching periods in the club's history, us fans have opinions and some expect the club to agree with theirs, it's the wrong decision otherwise,
Management know they are in a difficult position especially after so many failed coaches at the helm, they know the situation can't handle another failure, they know now they absolutely must make the right decision, but what we as Bulldogs supporters need to know there will be a degree of risk in no mater who we sign, therefore it is very important to stay faithful in the people that are truly doing their best to achieve the requirements, bare in mind the amount of pressure we have been placed under from the media especially News Ltd who have forever continued to derail our rebuild...
Are we the True and faithful Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs supporters we are supposed to be ?
Or just simply a bunch of whinging pretenders who call themselves Bulldogs supporter ?
D-Voice, it’s only on here where most of the whinging happens.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because we are the kennel. Anything less than consecutive premierships for the next 10 years, 40+ points per game, the Australian team are our run on side. Best coach. Best facilities. Best administration. Try’s list goes on! I mean we don’t ask for much but we do have fun on here? [emoji23]

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Best post. Respect

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not too fussed who we sign although I'd prefer it's not Flanagan purely because of Kyle.

I certainly believe it's a case of trial and error and I'm willing to give coaches 18months to prove they can turn the club around.

Im afraid if you arent showing any improvement in 18months, you deservedly should be sacked.

I think the right call was made on Barrett. I had hopes for him through last year but to not have this team showing even glimpses of any decency in the first 6 rounds, he simply had to go.

No pressure. Just don't fuck it up.
Does anyone realise that the last time we had a good attack was in 2012 season ?
Since that amazing season we were either flying under the radar or not flying at all :rage:

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I can't find this tweet on his timeline. I hope it's true. Cause that means that Fittler isn't coming.

And it also means that the 2 other clubs in the market haven't had time to do anything. Given Kristian Woolf is a shoe-in for the Warriors and Ciraldo seems to have a hard on for the Tigers, and no way we have had any conversation in the 5hrs since Madge was sacked and the tweet being sent, it really leaves it between Green and Flanagan, and only one of those is worth the price of admission. Better be Flanagan.

Curious what player we have got. Be nice to be a fullback/halfback of some talent.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find this tweet on his timeline. I hope it's true. Cause that means that Fittler isn't coming.

And it also means that the 2 other clubs in the market haven't had time to do anything. Given Kristian Woolf is a shoe-in for the Warriors and Ciraldo seems to have a hard on for the Tigers, and no way we have had any conversation in the 5hrs since Madge was sacked and the tweet being sent, it really leaves it between Green and Flanagan, and only one of those is worth the price of admission. Better be Flanagan.

Curious what player we have got. Be nice to be a fullback/halfback of some talent.
Fake account bruh

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That good attack was called Barba.
Lead by Barba, with Kasiano and Ennis a close second.

Looking back it was just a dream team. The most exciting Prop in the game at the time, the most exciting fullback arguably ever, Graham fresh from the UK completely changing the NRL…