Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
T
He made a beautiful try saving tackle in the first half.

Looked assured under the high balls that came his way.

Early days but a very promising display.

I'm rooting for the kid. He has had a tough, bordering on unfair time in the NRL.

Selected WAY before his time, switching positions, and playing with ordinary players can't have been easy or much fun.
Top post. Miss you Billy

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd still rather see jac tried there. Averillo wasn't terrible but Dufty is faster and more threat in attack. They both aren't great defensive fullbacks

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Tassie ... will be back in earnest when United resume our rightful place at the top next season .

Pitty about you guys and the champions league :grinning:
Haha

The funny thing is that we both know you won't be on top next season, and that a United fan has no place giving a Liverpool supporter shit about the CL ;)

I would say I'd see you on the United page, but your friends are still rallying to not let me back! haha

As for the dogs, I think you hit the nail on the head. No tsure if Av is the answer at the back but it's been a hard introduction to 1st Grade and he deserves a little time.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bit rich coming from you kiddo

If i remember correctly you were obsessed with abusing Lewis, JMK, Flanagan.....

Dont be a tool
Lewis yes and proven correct. But I didn’t troll and abuse others
thanks tool unless you are the same handle as tue other 2 as they always comment at the same time like yourself
if you aren’t apologise

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeh they abuse our players the ***** should be banned , have no fuckin idea and are just trolls. Look at @pupmichelle all she posts is on my posts the dumbfuck.
FFS bro. If mods banned every member who abused players, we’d have fewer members than the raiders forum. Avo tried hard. Unfortunately for him and us, his brain cells are made of eggplant.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha

The funny thing is that we both know you won't be on top next season, and that a United fan has no place giving a Liverpool supporter shit about the CL ;)

I would say I'd see you on the United page, but your friends are still rallying to not let me back! haha

As for the dogs, I think you hit the nail on the head. No tsure if Av is the answer at the back but it's been a hard introduction to 1st Grade and he deserves a little time.
:laughing:

Ten Hag mate.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
FFS bro. If mods banned every member who abused players, we’d have fewer members than the raiders forum. Avo tried hard. Unfortunately for him and us, his brain cells are made of eggplant.
Avo was average averillo was very good. You tried hard tonight but unfortunately you aren’t first grade standard Bruz

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
:laughing:

Ten Hag mate.
Haha. OK mate. If you honestly think you'll be back up the top fighting with City & Liverpool just because he's coming in ...

I knew I should've kept more in touch with you to keep you a little bit 'normal' ... ah well. Hahaha

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. OK mate. If you honestly think you'll be back up the top fighting with City & Liverpool just because he's coming in ...

I knew I should've kept more in touch with you to keep you a little bit 'normal' ... ah well. Hahaha
How is one to stay normal when United and The bulldogs fark up every weekend :tonguewink:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Avo was average averillo was very good. You tried hard tonight but unfortunately you aren’t first grade standard Bruz
WTF? How was he good? He produced bonehead posts that resulted in Penrith tries. Taking on the sideline with a rampaging Kikau bearing down on him is one of the dumbest things I’ve seen and the hospital pass he threw to Allan was the dangleberry on the kaka cake.
Then he helped instigate a line break along with JAC only to turn it into a Penrith try with another awful pass. His positional play was far from perfect too. He may learn that, but you can’t learn brains.

If we wanted a fullback who had the potential to create points but is always gonna leak more, we could have stuck with Dufty.