Rumour James Graham

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F me that was enlightening no wonder I don't watch these shitshows.
Ps..nothing against Jimmy Graham, good **** him..but not your best work lad.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the quietness is due to Gus having Tonsillitis and Dupuytrens contracture
All jokes aside, I mentioned it to some either in the forum or PM that even though Gus has plugged up 95% of the leaks, a few leaks still drip out. But there hasn't been a peep since confirming the TPJ injury. Very strange and 100% something massive is happening.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I mentioned it to some either in the forum or PM that even though Gus has plugged up 95% of the leaks, a few leaks still drip out. But there hasn't been a peep since confirming the TPJ injury. Very strange and 100% something massive is happening.
Hasn't Flanagan gone quite the last few days as well?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Btw the Jobel Cafe video on their Instagram has Jimmy Graham saying I hope you let me come here more often or something like that. He was being cheeky. I like where this is heading.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flanno- head coach
Ennis- assistant
Gus has been way too quiet. Something is brewing, he has a look of let them keep guessing, let them think we are gone look last night

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s giving me des Hasler vibes when we announced him out of nowhere

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What's Ennis going to bring? Teach the backs to mouth off and run behind the forwards? That's all he knows
good link between Flanagan and Graham, I just think Ennis has a positive presence around him (him, Graham and Reynolds were the 'Bulldogs' for me). He's already working with Mahoney. I think he'd be great for the whole forward pack and combination between hooker and the rest of the spine. I wouldn't mind having some more players like Schoupp getting under the oppositions skin.