Payne Haas requests immediate release from Broncos

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
OK OK Ok … OH FUCKING KAY….

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING THREADS, AND NEWS ANNOUNCED, THE WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN APART OF THIS FAMILY here at TK, it’s a riot, it’s lovely how it’s bringing us all together with nothing but POSITIVITY PEOPLE!! A real moment to enjoy and savour…

And since we all going off early.. welcome to the DOGGIES family HAAS, so very very glad to have you. Your the most welcome of any player, and I speak for ALL of us. We all agree :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not fake. My inside man sent this to me. It's a verbal agreement at this stage
I asked my GF for a verbal once and when I started pushing her head down she slapped me and said that's not verbal you dumb **** that's oral. So I'll ask you the same, are you sure it's a verbal agreement or could it have been an oral agreement?

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK OK Ok … OH FUCKING KAY….

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING THREADS, AND NEWS ANNOUNCED, THE WHOLE TIME IVE BEEN APART OF THIS FAMILY here at TK, it’s a riot, it’s lovely how it’s bringing us all together with nothing but POSITIVITY PEOPLE!! A real moment to enjoy and savour…

And since we all going off early.. welcome to the DOGGIES family HAAS, so very very glad to have you. Your the most welcome of any player, and I speak for ALL of us. We all agree :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
you ok mate?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I asked my GF for a verbal once and when I started pushing her head down she slapped me and said that's not verbal you dumb **** that's oral. So I'll ask you the same, are you sure it's a verbal agreement or could it have been an oral agreement?
Mate I'm on the same page as you. They're the same thing in my books