News Matt Lodge

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a strange one. He is a 99% chance to go to the Dolphins next year (his father in law is the recruitment manager there).

But I have no idea why they would release him immediately.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
surely we dont have enough cap space to sign him for this season?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
No chance we touch him. Unless you can get him to sign a contract that he is not allowed to touch the drink. It's just not worth it. Even then he just doesn't have the discipline on the field

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Just been released and i have an awful feeling right now..
Yeah saw that, must be going somewhere for the remainder of this year, can't see it being us though.
In saying that who else has a top 30 spot just open up?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d love for him to get released and not be signed by any other club. For a guy with his history it’s incredibly entitled for him to think he can just get another deal elsewhere. He must have an offer already otherwise I can’t see how this move makes sense

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
For this year we are. Thompson, Vaughan, King, Ava, Patolo will get us through the year.

Lodge is a scumbag with a shitty attitude that I wouldn't want anywhere near the club. He's an average prop that's not worth signing.
Yeah not saying I want him just playing devils advocate...nothing would surprise me at the moment.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has he signed with the dolphins for next season yet? That’s where he’ll end up for sure.