News Wayne’s cheeky call to Dogs star

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Erratic form……

There is a common denominator with his form.

He is good when he plays as a middle.

He is shit when he plays on an edge.

It’s very simple. I hope Potter can recognise this quickly.
I think Potter will come in and make the tough decisions and have the tough conversations because he is coming into this coaching gig as though he has absolutely nothing to lose. That's a deadset win-win for both club and potter.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shrivelled ballsack at it again. 3 years from now when his of contract mister skele little Willy can Chuck an offer if his still mobile.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Erratic form……

There is a common denominator with his form.

He is good when he plays as a middle.

He is shit when he plays on an edge.

It’s very simple. I hope Potter can recognise this quickly.
Mate if you want the definition of shit go look at the numeral difference between him and another player in the team.

If people on here can justify that Josh Jackson is on over 700k and can’t for TPJ then we can definitely single out the imposters.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!!! if we dont want him we already have a buyer! :tearsofjoy:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another case of collusion from Wayne with a contracted player. He should be fined and reprimanded by the NRL.
Nah im good with it. In his position he would be negligent if he didnt try. He has to build a squad of 30 for next year and so far they only have a ballboy.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be stoked to see TPJ leave for dolphins. Think he is over rated, a small child trapped in a big mans body.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Piss off Wayne, and every team needs a crazy foward, and he is ours.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This is like when Klopp tapped up VVD

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Poaching is banned Wayno, we all know Pangai Junior is below par but can be fixed

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he said he no problem signing players, so he is ringing players personally who is 6 months into a 3 year deal, if your still alive in 3 years you old turd have a crack then.!
Harsh but fair.

We released a dozen players last year, chase them

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as we don't pay a dollar of his contract let him join the Dolphins.
TPJ is so close to being an enforcer.
We just need the right coach in place to mentor him.
I dont care if he is overpaid and delivering. Its the players that are overpaid and not delivering, that is the issue and there are a few.
I get the feeling the next coach will have everyone accountable including the coaching staff. I dont think Gus will stand for less.
Cory Allen - How a professional athlete (even though he is injured) with state of the art facilities getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars on the verge of re-entering playing has a tele tubby gut is astonishing. On what planet is that acceptable. I simply cant comprehend that.
I remember Bellamy interviewed a couple of years ago where he said everyone at the storm is accountable for the teams success including himself.
I reckon with the right coach, a team with a game plan, structures in place, no more plodders, TPJ's brute and offloads would be very valuable.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't understand Ryan Sutton signing at all, Hudson Young would have been better he is Bulldog like.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a cheeky call. But if the Bulldogs do it It's an outrageous destabilising call and should be penalised. NRL0 would be all over it

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course and he is part of the rebuild.

I'm talking about the 10+ deadwood that will be cleared.
I agree, but if we got rid of all the deadwood prior to round 11 though, we would have had to forfeit though, as we wouldn't have had 17 players left

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree, but if we got rid of all the deadwood prior to round 11 though, we would have had to forfeit though, as we wouldn't have had 17 players left
I'm talking at the end of the season, majority wont be re-signed.