I hit up flanno sr on instagram

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So everyone will be happy having Kyle as our halfback for the next 3 yrs if Flanagan Snr is our coach?!?
Because thats what will happen!
No, it won't. Gus won't let it happen.

Plus Flanno confirmed publicially he will pick the best HB he has.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's one of Gus' conditions of employment.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fittler is already our coach in my opinion, will be announced after the origin series, Flanagan would start asap if he was in the running

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He follows a hashtag on Instagram called #bringbackflanno I think he will do whatever it takes to secure this job in which means the flanagan jnr baggage might not be a problem…

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fittler is already our coach in my opinion, will be announced after the origin series, Flanagan would start asap if he was in the running
so Flanagan would do something that's never (?) happened before? New coaches always start the following year (unless they're an interim that end up getting the job).

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have been surprised if he was not applying for the job - he is the no. 1 contender at the moment
Well he's been waiting for 2 years or so to be allowed back as a head coach and it has always been said that he was still keen to do the job.

I don't like the bloke and what he was involved in at the sharts, but he's probably the best credentialed option, so if Gus wants him, I trust.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus
Flanagan
Ennis
Dymock

Get Graham back to the club in some way too
Honestly dont think its wise to give Flannagan the head gig... Dymock should be ready and all that support around him could help stay long term.

If he doesnt Brentnall or Flannagan are viable contingencies if need be.

Its full proof tbh...

Dont want Ennis waffling on around the club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What about..

Manager - Gould
Head coach - Dymock
Assistant - Flannagan
Assistant - Brentnall

Jizzing all the way to every game..
Why would Flanagan be assistant to Dymock? Flanagan is a premiership winning coach, Dymock hasnt coached a FG side before. Also a bit shy of signing ANOTHER rookie coach.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope not, But if Gus thinks he’s the right man for the job then so be it, that response just indicates his hat is in the ring but we all knew that. If I was a betting man I would put a 100 on Fittler.
If Fittler doesn’t want the full time coaches role then assistant to Flanagan would be a dream team

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly dont think its wise to give Flannagan the head gig tbh... Dymock should be ready and all that support around him could help stay long term.

If he doesnt Brentnall or Flannagan are viable contingencies if need be.

Its full proof tbh...

Dont want Ennis waffling on around the club.
signing Flanagan for me would be as big as when we signed Hasler back in 2012. I'm ready to do anything to win, and so is Flanagan. His record also speaks for itself.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Now Trent is gone I would love for us to steal Jackson Hastings off the Tigers and give Hayward time to develop. Will probably never happen but dreams are free.

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about..

Manager - Gould
Head coach - Dymock
Assistant - Flannagan
Assistant - Brentnall

Jizzing all the way to every game..
Dymock has been looked over for head coach roles every year for 14 years. He has experience in being considered only an assistant. People forget we won the minor premiership and should’ve won the gf the following year. He had a gun team for 8 games.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I wouldn’t just yet. Because of Flanagans adverse history the board might vote against it. Freedie a while back said he would love another crack at full time coaching. If he had his time again he would do things differently.
The same thing was said about Barrett and Manly just after he signed with us. Look how that turned out? We even bought new chairs for the prick.

And Fitler can fukk right off. Absolutely not. No way the club is that stupid?

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing official but miles ahead.

Woolf appears to be a long shot. Green and Fittler are not considered atm.
Woolf potentially would be outstanding given he's won 3 titles in Euro Super League and he did pretty well with Tonga. Robinson had no NRL head coach experience before he went to the Chooks from Super League and won a title 1st year. Problem with Flanno is does he have the balls to drop Jnr to reserve grade?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
signing Flanagan for me would be as big as when we signed Hasler back in 2012. I'm ready to do anything to win, and so is Flanagan. His record also speaks for itself.
Oh I think Flannagan is the strongest contender and i definitely rate him. I say the sharks are what they are today because of him though you can still have him at the club just not in charge and still reap the Flanno rewards.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Bro you’ll say anything to get the job right.. we’ve all told a few porky pigs in an interview. I’m sure Kyle is very safe if his dad gets the gig.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes mates with Gus.. his son is here.. could happen