Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Brad Fittler won't be coaching Canterbury
I would hope not, hes no more experienced at club level coaching than who we have had recently. A big difference between being handed the best side in the world of league to coach, and being handed the spooner club side

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nothing official but miles ahead.

Woolf appears to be a long shot. Green and Fittler are not considered atm.
You reckon he would start this year at some stage? As in coaching not just behind the scenes stuff?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither was kevin walters look at him now
I would hope not, hes no more experienced at club level coaching than who we have had recently. A big difference between being handed the best side in the world of league to coach, and being handed the spooner club side

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dymock or Flanagan are miles ahead of the pack I believe

Paul ***** stated flanagan would have the balls to drop his son

Anasta said 30 plus ex bulldogs in a WhatsApp group have all backed dymock to take over and will endorse him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn’t just yet. Because of Flanagans adverse history the board might vote against it. Freedie a while back said he would love another crack at full time coaching. If he had his time again he would do things differently.
I meant on Fittler, have a crack Dave’s strike rate is worse than Barrett’s coaching record…

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fuck Fittler. **** doesn’t even talk on the footy show, just sits there, looks blankly at the camera the whole time and has short-handed responses and takes within the game all the time when he eventually decides to do his job. Thats shows zero fucking appeal to me or am i thinking wrong? Im sure any coach could win the origin series with how stacked the blues are now. Well except baz…
I see ever ending media circus with Freddy.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fear of Kyle. At least my only major concern!
If you are on the verge of winning a comp fair enough. Us being a basket case is not on Kyle in fact JuNK is the biggest issue in the spine followed by Dufty.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dymock or Flanagan are miles ahead of the pack I believe

Paul ***** stated flanagan would have the balls to drop his son

Anasta said 30 plus ex bulldogs in a WhatsApp group have all backed dymock to take over and will endorse him
Dymock would be another risk although he did well as caretaker coach when he took over before.. I really don’t think we are in a position for another risk… Big decision