Naden signs with Tigers

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope the rest of these fuckers enjoy their last week of being led around by the dick and being moly coddled I have a feeling the gloves are off and it will be a case of put in and fit in or fuck off….

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They saying also that Kikau signed to play under Trent and his ex Panthers mates. They are all leaving. They don’t think they’ll see Kikau in Dogs jersey.
So much opinions that they state as fact.
No player is bigger than a club, but there only a few exceptions. If Kikau doesn’t want to come, it will be terrible news. But if he’s not happy to come, then we don’t want a player who doesn’t want to be here. Whilst Baz appears to be a great bloke, he couldn’t coach our side/situation. His time was done. What’s meant to be will be.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No player is bigger than a club, but there only a few exceptions. If Kikau doesn’t want to come, it will be terrible news. But if he’s not happy to come, then we don’t want a player who doesn’t want to be here. Whilst Baz appears to be a great bloke, he couldn’t coach our side/situation. His time was done. What’s meant to be will be.
They just interviewed Kikau and he said he is fully committed to joining the Bulldogs on a 4 year deal from 2023! And also Reed Mahoney said that!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah exactly.

My main point is they love to make their own minds up and argue the point without talking to the persons involved.
They need to own their part in the sacking of Baz aswell. A lot of this pressure comes from the media. And they shrug it off like nothing.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so don’t get me wrong he has been average this year but there are a lot of other players that deserve the axe more than him ie Knockonball, Waddell and Stimson! I’d rather Naden at centre than Averagillo.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not surprised especially after that prank on the reporter on live tv after our last loss really shows his attitude and professionalism. I feel embarrassed he can act like it was just another day and around our fans who were devastated and catching the plane home. If he didn’t resign I’m sure he would’ve been forced out
He always had that couldn't give a fuck attitude....

The dope decided to smack an 8 ball on the night before his clubs GF....Which fucken dope does that shit....

I was actually surprised we signed him considering the "new image" the club was trying to potray

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How did this play out exactly? Did naden ask to talk to other clubs. If he had the tigers lined up would that be breaching his contract?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Naden living up to his reputation as a wanker Barrett was the one to put him on the wing in the 1st place if he's sooking about not player centre. As if you would be snorting coke the night before a GF when your on the bench absolute flog glad he's gone.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Trent Barrett has left!
Ferris has left!
But that fucker David Furner is still coaching!
Just read his coaching history and failure follows. He got lucky in 2015 joining the cowboys that season. Cause even as an assistant he has sucked.

I’d say he is only treading water before he is moved on soon. Depends what the new coach wants. And that ain’t furner.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
If they wanna play for Baz so badly they should have won some fucking games
well that is the blue and white elephant in the room, isn't it. They make excuses for everything rather than properly rip in for 80 mins per week.