100% Footy summary

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think this was the plan from the start of the year , give Baz until round 10 if he failed then use the interim coach to blood the youngster’s for 23
I agree. The roosters game was the lynch pin. A brilliant plan from a brilliant football brain.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 year contract with a 5 year option.... hard to see him leave. Plus I don't think he will go until we are back up the top where we belong. (If not for us at least for his ego)
I been thinking he might just fit into bullfrogs empty shoes just pondering

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, an old boy.

Maybe come in as interim and stay on as an assistant?
Yep sounds alright to me I'm still in for Dymock to come back too, should have got the gig instead of Deano a few years back so do not blame him for a second for fucking off.
Now I dunno if the results would have been better but they wouldn't have been worse i.e he has more ideas/skills than Pay ever had.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep sounds alright to me I'm still in for Dymock to come back too, should have got the gig instead of Deano a few years back so do not blame him for a second for fucking off.
Now I dunno if the results would have been better but they wouldn't have been worse i.e he has more ideas/skills than Pay ever had.
He can take the fat, pube faces job.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay never finished last did well with a lot less

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He didn't mention Flanno at all, to me that's very telling.
Everything points to Flanno Sr.
1.Experienced coach
2.Wollongong cafe meeting
3.Flanno Sr being keen on Head Coach gig carrying a double bonus (ability to coach son and geo-located in neighbouring suburb to the Shire)
4.No mention of Flanno Sr in 100% footy general conversation
5.Buzz declaration Flanno Sr was in no way interested in joining a rubble yet double backflipped tonight declaring his suitability

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I just watched it and it was very interesting. He again has stated that its not going to be glamorous for the club for at least another 18 months but also that he is putting systems in place so that we never are in this position again.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To kill two birds with one stone, offer Jackson the strength and conditioning position for next season. Fairly certain he’s been studying sport science? He’s a hard trainer, he’s fit. That way we get him off the field, and we get rid of fat fuck Ferris.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Also said we have a tough 18 months ahead and the new coach needs to be aware of exactly what he is in for

But.....we only have 5 contracted players for 2024 so we have a real opportunity to build a strong roster